01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

My guess is they will change the order a bit and add You're Crazy, Move To The City and Streets Of Dreams and thats about it. Maybe Pretty Tied Up

That would be amazing, even if that is all they did. If they simply rotated the previous set from 2019... that would be great too. Switch off the streams if you hear ISE😄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I have absolutely no idea how Instagram works. All I see are a load of photos, and a few old videos. 

I think stuff like this is about the only thing that drags me into any sort of connection with these sorts of things! 

IG is easy! First thing you do is put on a string bikini and ask someone to take some photos of you while you pose.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

My guess is they will change the order a bit and add You're Crazy, Move To The City and Streets Of Dreams and thats about it. Maybe Pretty Tied Up

Hearing Street of Dreams has been my dream (pun intended), since this reunion started. Would not complain a bit if that’s the “new” thing we get. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1