01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

8 minutes ago, Lio said:

Of course reviews care. If artists look unhealthy/doped up/botoxed/whatever, you read it in the reviews. The media are obsessed with looks.

If anything, they mention he runs around for 3 hours. I don't know many unhealthy people who do that. In fact, I know none.

you think that the media don't mention his unhealthy appearance? wow, there are litterally countless of articles floating around there pointing out exactly that. Maybe not in reviews, because like I said: they review the show.

Just now, action said:

you want me to prove my impression of axl's appearance?

Sigh... I'm asking you why he looks unhealthy according to you, there must be a reason why you claim this, right? This is a very simple question, I don't see why you can't give an answer...

Just now, EvanG said:

Sigh... I'm asking you why he looks unhealthy according to you, there must be a reason why you claim this, right? This is a very simple question, I don't see why you can't give an answer...

it's like asking why someone thinks demi moore is more sexy than pamela anderson: it's just a matter of opinion.  the question is impossible to answer. you're just waffling again.

18 minutes ago, action said:

you think that the media don't mention his unhealthy appearance? wow, there are litterally countless of articles floating around there pointing out exactly that. Maybe not in reviews, because like I said: they review the show.

I seriously haven't seen those. Or are you talking about tabloids that take an unflattering pic of any celebrity and then put 'OMG!!! Look at X! Friends worry about X and this picture proves why!!' Or 'OMG, look at how X has changed in 30 years!!!' Because I don't pay attention to those.

Just now, action said:

it's like asking why someone thinks demi moore is more sexy than pamela anderson: it's just a matter of opinion.  the question is impossible to answer. you're just waffling again.

I'm not asking you what your favourite colour is. I'm asking why YOU think Axl Rose looks unhealthy. There must be a reason otherwise you wouldn't say this.

I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm not the guy's doctor, but from looking at poor quality clips and pictures I honestly can't make the diagnosis that he's unhealthy (if anything I'm impressed by how active he is for three hour shows, I can't imagine unhealthy people doing that, but whatever), evidently you're seeing something that the rest of us cannot see... 

....so I'm asking what it is that makes him look unhealthy ACCORDING to you... but you still haven't given me an answer. You are hilarious. As always.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lio said:

I seriously haven't seen those. Or are you talking about tabloids that take an unflattering pic of any celebrity and then put 'OMG!!! Look at X! Friends worry about X and this picture proves why!!' Or 'OMG, look at how X has changed in 30 years!!!' Because I don't pay attention to those.

it doesn't matter if it's the tabloids. you claimed "If artists look unhealthy/doped up/botoxed/whatever, you read it in the reviews. The media are obsessed with looks." Now you're effectively changing the goalpost by claiming you haven't paid attention to those.

that the media hasn't noticed Axl's unhealthy appearance is just flat out incorrect. 

So the tabloids have noticed it, many fans on here have noticed it, and other fans like you and @EvanG claim you see nothing out of the ordinary. Well, many people do.

Edited by action

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

I'm not asking you what your favourite colour is. I'm asking why YOU think Axl Rose looks unhealthy. There must be a reason otherwise you wouldn't say this.

I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm not the guy's doctor, but from looking at poor quality clips and pictures I honestly can't make the diagnosis that he's unhealthy (if anything I'm impressed by how active he is for three hour shows, I can't imagine unhealthy people doing that, but whatever), evidently you're seeing something that the rest of us cannot see... 

....so I'm asking what it is that makes him look unhealthy ACCORDING to you... but you still haven't given me an answer. You are hilarious. As always.

ok then, I'm hilarious. the feeble of mind are easily entertained.

6 minutes ago, action said:

So the tabloids have noticed it, many fans on here have noticed it, and other fans like you and @EvanG claim you see nothing out of the ordinary. Well, many people do.

Exactly, and I'm just curious what it is that I am missing. Does he have a rash? A nervous twitch that I haven't seen? Extreme weight loss or gain? Green tongue? I mean, there must be a reason why he looks so unhealthy according to all of you, right? But you can't even answer, so let's end this little bullshit conversation because you are not going to answer anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

Exactly, and I'm just curious what it is that I am missing. Does he have a rash? A nervous twitch that I haven't seen? Extreme weight loss or gain? Green tongue? I mean, there must be a reason why he looks so unhealthy according to all of you, right? But you can't even answer, so let's end this little bullshit conversation because you are not going to answer anyway.

you got that right mister. I'm not going to answer you. how about you just respect other people's views? 

if you're so curious about Axl's appearance, go look up a picture of him. 

2 minutes ago, action said:

you got that right mister. I'm not going to answer you. how about you just respect other people's views? 

if you're so curious about Axl's appearance, go look up a picture of him. 

I did, I even watched some of the recent clips and I have no idea what you are going on about, hence asking what I am missing, and now 5 posts later I'm still waiting for an answer.

Needless to say, you have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I did, I even watched some of the recent clips and I have no idea what you are going on about, hence asking what I am missing, and now 5 posts later I'm still waiting for an answer.

Needless to say, you have no idea what you're talking about.

so maybe ask someone who does know what he's talking about?

Just now, action said:

so maybe ask someone who does know what he's talking about?

To be honest, I don't read the GnR sub forums that much because not a lot happens. You are the first person who I have seen making these claims about Axl and therefore I asked you.

Listen, I don't know why you make this so complicated. You claim that the guy looks unhealthy and that he can't go on any longer like this. I actually bothered to watch a recent GnR clip and recent pictures of him and I have no idea what you're talking about. Doesn't mean I don't respect your view on the subject, I just asked for clarification, maybe I will end up agreeing with you? Who knows? Like I said, maybe I am missing something? But you refrain from giving me an answer over and over and I really don't get it. There must be a reason for you to say something like this about someone! Yet you can't seem to answer. Strange!

42 minutes ago, EvanG said:

To be honest, I don't read the GnR sub forums that much because not a lot happens. You are the first person who I have seen making these claims about Axl and therefore I asked you.

Listen, I don't know why you make this so complicated. You claim that the guy looks unhealthy and that he can't go on any longer like this. I actually bothered to watch a recent GnR clip and recent pictures of him and I have no idea what you're talking about. Doesn't mean I don't respect your view on the subject, I just asked for clarification, maybe I will end up agreeing with you? Who knows? Like I said, maybe I am missing something? But you refrain from giving me an answer over and over and I really don't get it. There must be a reason for you to say something like this about someone! Yet you can't seem to answer. Strange!

clearly, he doesn't look unhealthy to you, if you think you're "missing something". so anything I may point out to you will be of minor importance to you anyway, since it would be easily missed (to you, that is).

there simply is nothing to gain here, so I'm really lost for explanations as to why you're so interested in my opinion. are you trolling, by chance?

1 minute ago, action said:

clearly, he doesn't look unhealthy to you, if you think you're "missing something". so anything I may point out to you will be of minor importance to you anyway, since it would be easily missed (to you, that is).

there simply is nothing to gain here, so I'm really lost for explanations as to why you're so interested in my opinion. are you trolling, by chance?

Nope, I was honestly curious to why he looks unhealthy according to you because I wasn't seeing it. And as already mentioned, it's hilarious anyway to claim someone to be unhealthy via a picture or clip. (unless it's very evident, but that's not the case here)

That being said, I've told you this before, your posts are often unfounded and full of odd claims. I wouldn't call it trolling, but I get some strange satisfaction out of calling you out on your obvious nonsense around here. I guess I'm kinda kooky that way.