01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

2 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Snoop Dogg opening for GNR might be the most exciting decision GNR has made since 2016.

Yeah, not too sure why people are down about this tbh.

Snoop doing Clint Eastwood with Gorillaz in Glastonbury was incredibly bad ass and sounded awesome(should look it up if you haven't seen it, would post the YT link but from an unofficial source). One could only dream Snoop and GNR would do something similar together.

Edited by registra

5 hours ago, Stryker said:

I’m sure that plays a role in who they picked and when it was announced, but you can’t really be a “fest” without at least a second act.

I think the "fest" is the shows on Thursday and Saturday (DJ Khaled and whoever else).

Snoop Dogg is FAR better than that DJ that opened some of the shows in 2018.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I agree with whoever said that they should play Eye on You with Snoop. And Kid Rock. And a hologram of Michael Jackson. Sky’s the limit with this fucking band.

I'm with you on all counts except fn Kid Rock. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jamillos said:

"You've been used. You've been manipulated so that they can ride around in limos and jam with Snoop Dogg or whoever the fuck. I don't care. That's their business, but they shouldn't really do it at your expense or mine." :lol:

Oh man... As soon as he said that, somebody transcribed it, it ended up on an mp3 and you made this post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

As someone born in 1989, I can confirm that I don’t know what GnR is.

I was also born in 1989. Who's Nuns N' Doses? Don't they play with that fuzzy haired guy...Stash? I understand the truth now. Had I been born in 1988 or before, I would have been endowed with infinite wisdom.

Edited by IndiannaRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IndiannaRose said:

I was also born in 1989. Who's Nuns N' Doses? Don't they play with that fuzzy haired guy...Stash? I understand the truth now. Had I been born in 1988 or before, I would have been endowed with infinite wisdom.

Arent they that boy band with the guy who named himself after the beer in the simpsons? 

Also being born in 1989, I have no idea. 

• Haha 2

I don’t listen to any current rap. Probably not a rap album I can say I liked in the last decade .  Doggy Style by Snoop is one of the best rap albums I’ve ever liked. Snoop is a cool cat, even though he’s a dog . 

Edited by batman007

2 hours ago, default_ said:

If GNR ever releases anything they should ride the .feat wagon by callin Snoop, Dre, Cube, Ice-T and Earnie C.

thatd be the greatest feat ever.

That could work with Eye on You, holy shit.

Don't forget about Shaq. If you play Chinese Democracy backwards, there is a hidden part where he's rapping. 

• Haha 1