03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

1 hour ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Lol because I don't shit on the band 24/7 for not giving me what I want? Makes me jarmo?

This guy!!!

At least i didn't troll the entire board into believing there was an album coming today

No, because he says the same BS every time.  "just because you dont get what you want on your timeline"  every single time.  He can never just admit its BS that they cant release or at least update the fan base 

Edited by fabrph5

6 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

so if the oficial channel of vive latino in youtube or facebook doesn't stream the show and someone wants so see the show here is this fb page: https://www.facebook.com/ElMelomanoMX/ , is a normal person with a page and channel so don't spect a really good quality just a normal stream lol, and he said 1 hour ago that he's going to stream the full GN'R show  (in the post don't say if he's going to do that in his fb page wich is the link that is here in this message or in his yt channel ,his channel is ''el melomano'' pd1: btw sorry for bad english   pd2 : i don't know tbh if is true but just check that page just in case cheers

Thanks mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doakes said:

There seems to be two official Vive Latino live streams on youtube. One of em is Señal and the other is Canal. 

Where are we getting the info that Guns won't be on the stream?

The information is on the official Vive Latino social media. It’s a pic showing the times for both streams. No Gn’R.

1 minute ago, doakes said:

There seems to be two official Vive Latino live streams on youtube. One of em is Señal and the other is Canal. 

Where are we getting the info that Guns won't be on the stream?

I am not sure how to post it here, but I saw on one of the Discord servers an image that has the schedules of both those live streams and GNR are not one of the bands listed

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

I am not sure how to post it here, but I saw on one of the Discord servers an image that has the schedules of both those live streams and GNR are not one of the bands listed

That sucks. Would’ve been a nice peak at the “new” additions, plus our last look at the band for a little while too...