03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

12 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

If they play Hardschool can we expect that we can have the studio's version soon ? Or it's already happen to play a new song live without putting on the market ?

It would make sense to release the studio version only if the album was indeed on its way. But it would be telling if the 1st single/track released since Slash and Duff rejoined is an old 2000 track written by Paul Tobias. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

It would make sense to release the studio version only if the album was indeed on its way. But it would be telling if the 1st single/track released since Slash and Duff rejoined is an old 2000 track written by Paul Tobias. 

One with lyrics that are a direct diss at slash himself, on top of that!

We only got to hear the very first version of Hardschool. There could be more versions (2006/2010/2014) and maybe that’s the version they are playing. 

The intro is much better though. And I don’t care about Axl’s voice on new songs, the dude is getting old and complaining won’t get him to do cardio and get his UYI voice trainer again. Just enjoy we are getting new stuff. 

• Like 1

Just now, GNRfanMILO said:

We only got to hear the very first version of Hardschool. There could be more versions (2006/2010/2014) and maybe that’s the version they are playing. 

The intro is much better though. And I don’t care about Axl’s voice on new songs, the dude is getting old and complaining won’t get him to do cardio and get his UYI voice trainer again. Just enjoy we are getting new stuff. 

Yeah this is pretty much where my mindset is at as well. I don’t care if he sounds like shit. I still want him to Hardschool my ass and give me Coronaids!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

One with lyrics that are a direct diss at slash himself, on top of that!

If Slash can play Sorry, he can play Hardschool as well.

Axl can say it’s directed to Izzy, Steven or even fucking Stephanie (ok maybe not because he’s singing about being a man)

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

Honestly this is the worst time for Axl to rehearse and sound good and debut a new song. They'll play this tonight, everyone will get excited then every other show will be cancelled until the summer at least. :facepalm:

This.

Perfect timing, mr rose

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Please film if you do.

that would prevent enjoyment - may do so if izzy joins like the last time when i filmed 14 years 

furthermore im confused when they go on stage here in this article says 10ish local time 

https://www.sopitas.com/musica/recordemos-la-primera-vez-que-guns-n-roses-toco-en-mexico/

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr