03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

20 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

AC/DC is not AC/DC without Bon Scott or Mark Evans

Beatles are not the Beatles without Pete Best or Stuart Sutcliff 

Metallica is not Metallica without Dave Mustaine and Cliff Burton

See how stupid that sounds?

That’s just a couple of members you’re talking about, Axl had a whole different band, he didn’t changed a couple of members, it was him + other guys, the situation on the UYI tour was that case you mention: a couple of different members, but still GN’R. In Metallica you had Kirk in the first album too, so he’s like an original member. You’re talking about it like if Guns N’ Roses stayed the same through all these decades with just the absence of Steven Adler when in reality it was just Axl with other people. Do you really think Izzy, Slash or Duff had the same importance in GN’R than Pete Best in the Beatles? lmao

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Not much of a next chapter if we're only going to get HS.

HS would be a new song.  Just because a few of us have heard un un-finished demo, the song still is a new song.  So including a brand new song is adding to the next chapter

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

what pushed me over the edge in getting a ticket was the think about you clip = axl did have a bit of that old rasp back 

You’re going?? Wow, have a blast! 

With that being said...you are the chosen one. You know what you must do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

You’re going?? Wow, have a blast! 

With that being said...you are the chosen one. You know what you must do. 

i wanna meet the band axl slash duff etc whoever has the ins get me somehow to meet them albeit brieflly after i dont care 

my girl is afraid of going to a show like this so im going solo!!!

25 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i wanna meet the band axl slash duff etc whoever has the ins get me somehow to meet them albeit brieflly after i dont care 

my girl is afraid of going to a show like this so im going solo!!!

If I had any connections, I would help you out. However, TB doesn't care much for us and our users these days lol.

I know a lot of users have had success hanging out at the bands hotel but I have to assume that's going to be much harder these days with all of the health concerns. Things will probably be far for secure than usual. 

Just saw what's been going on and heard the clips. I liked the leak hard school and can't wait to have slash on it. I considered this and perhaps as the closest to the GNR we know vs the Chinese GNR. I also think that if Izzy were to play tonight would be the night. Think About You was played with him a few times in the 2000s, and a lot of illusion deep cuts are now being rehearsed and played. Not to mention the usual AFD songs that are always played

I don't want to jinx it, but there's been full-show streams of the Vive Latino festival in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 (actually even earlier than that). All of them on their official Facebook page.

So who knows...

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I don't want to jinx it, but there's been full-show streams of the Vive Latino festival in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. All of them on their official Facebook page.

So who knows...

To clarify, do you mean these are LIVE stream links? Or they’re put up after the show is completed?