03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@GNRfanMILO so the last band is at 9.15 on livestream? Is there a finish time listed anywhere?

There are two bands after 9.15 that will be livestreamed (Fidel Nadal 10:35pm and Chico Trujillo 11:35). But that's on the second stream.
The first stream, which should air GNRs show, ends with Carlos Vives.

Also on GNR's stage, there's a 1 hour gap between the last band (El Principe, which also won't be streamed) and Gn'R.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

This band sucks.

Hows it the band's fault? Maybe the organizers did it for the locals

Also every time they do a Livestream they get shit on unmercifully. So I can't blame them if they don't want to do stuff. (having been at the center of it in my personal life)

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Hows it the band's fault? Maybe the organizers did it for the locals

Also every time they do a Livestream they get shit on unmercifully. So I can't blame them if they don't want to do stuff. (having been at the center of it in my personal life)

Guns N' Roses almost always refuses to be livestreamed at festivals.

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Here's a thought. Maybe Axl and co. should care for once and not half-ass their performances.

To be fair, the more important point should be Axl should've taken care of his voice over the years. He's lost the mid range of his voice from bad technique. Screaming, like the Indiana '91 show, doesn't do well for the voice

1 minute ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Here's a thought. Maybe Axl and co. should care for once and not half-ass their performances.

Right spending 24/7 in a rehearsal space for 4 weeks before a show then going out to do a show is half-assing it.

LOL

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

So it's not the bands fault for being so awful that they get shit on? Don't blame it on the fans

Again they spend virtually 24/7 in a rehearsal studio makes them sound awful. Also yes it is the fans fault if they demand a Livestream then unmercifully shit on the band when they get what they want? Sorry but thats the truth

5 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Again because they get shit on unmercifully every single time they do one? Again I know how that feels

Yes, the correct reaction to all of the being shit on, is double down and just ban live streaming... Definitely don't just prepare a bit more and do a good solid gig. Definitely, definitely don't do that :lol: 

Anyway folks, let's keep things positive for a bit longer, the lovefest is kinda nice. If they open with ISE hold those pitchforks too, after Paradise city if there's nothing from the Soundcheck open the floodgates :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Yes, the correct reaction to all of the being shit on, is double down and just ban live streaming... Definitely don't just prepare a bit more and do a good solid gig. Definitely, definitely don't do that :lol: 

Anyway folks, let's keep things positive for a bit longer, the lovefest is kinda nice. If they open with ISE hold those pitchforks too, after Paradise city if there's nothing from the Soundcheck open the floodgates :lol:

If you follow their social media posts they have been in a rehearsal space 24/7 for the last few weeks. But they  need to prepare more

Agree on the last part

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

If you follow their social media posts they have been in a rehearsal space 24/7 for the last few weeks. But they  need to prepare 4

Agree on the last part

The guitar, bass, drums, keys have been in a rehearsal room... I think we all know it's Axl who isn't always up to snuff, and that the others would gladly let the show be live streamed (if the money was right).

Axl probably was rehearsing on and off too, but no way was he there for the full 4 weeks, unless he had a personality transplant :P 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Lol because I don't shit on the band 24/7 for not giving me what I want? Makes me jarmo?

This guy!!!

At least i didn't troll the entire board into believing there was an album coming today

Well, I didn’t either, so I don’t get your point :lol: