03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

Pretty Tied Up from Live Era has always been a favorite of mine - I am stoked they actually have been adding that back into the set

Did GNR finally realize that it can be a fun thing to change the setlist up a bit? lol I am glad for that epiphany at least

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Lol because I don't shit on the band 24/7 for not giving me what I want? Makes me jarmo?

This guy!!!

At least i didn't troll the entire board into believing there was an album coming today

humor us and just change your profile name to Jarmo. I bet they'll stop calling you jarmo, unless... you really are jarmo.

Just now, WhazUp said:

Pretty Tied Up from Live Era has always been a favorite of mine - I am stoked they actually have been adding that back into the set

Did GNR finally realize that it can be a fun thing to change the setlist up a bit? lol I am glad for that epiphany at least

It will be the setlist for the next 4 years now and we're all gonna be sick of it by then :lol:

• GNFNR 2

20 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

If you follow their social media posts they have been in a rehearsal space 24/7 for the last few weeks. But they  need to prepare 4

Agree on the last part

The bands fine. Axls the one that does not rehearse for upcoming shows and only every now and then rocks up to a sound check.

2 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

It will be the setlist for the next 4 years now and we're all gonna be sick of it by then :lol:

Lol that is fair, the "Next in This Lifetime Tour - featuring GNR doing your favorite songs until you are sick to death of them" :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vloors said:

The bands fine. Axls the one that does not rehearse for upcoming shows and only every now and then rocks up to a sound check.

If he didn’t get his voice in shape, he wouldn’t complete tours. Regardless what you think of his performance, he’d blow his voice after the 2nd show if he went up there cold. So let’s get that straight 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Lol that is fair, the "Next in This Lifetime Tour - featuring GNR doing your favorite songs until you are sick to death of them" :lol:

Then after that they will do End of This Lifetime for their farewell tour. And if we lucky adding another 20+ year old song to the setlist to tour off lol

1 minute ago, guitarpatch said:

If he didn’t get his voice in shape, he wouldn’t complete tours. Regardless what you think of his performance, he’d blow his voice after the 2nd show if he went up there cold. So let’s get that straight 

Hah he has blown his voiceout over the years if you have been following the band long 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

How’s your view? 

5 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

It won’t let me paste my view am I retard why can’t I attach

also I knew they were going on at 10:30 I’m way too fucking early u guys kept saying 8:30 or some shit doesn’t look like it as place is still pretty empty af my view is good 

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
  • Like 1