03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry.....but anyone saying that Axl meant something racist by that remark is REALLY reaching or just needs something to be offended by. 

Are you new to Guns N Roses?

So that explains why Axl sounded so good. He was back to being pissed off Axl heh.

Posted Images

Can't believe they're actually playing tonight in light of all the show cancellations announced around the world this week.

Looking forward to watching a livestream for the first time since probably the final 2017 Forum gig!

9 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Periscope 

i won’t do every song but we shall see 

C’mon, be Fede 2.0 for us! 

Edit: Haha in all seriousness, don’t focus too much on streaming if you don’t want too. Have a good time! :) 

Edited by GNRfanJen

Very curious to see how the new additions go over, if they play them. Mexico is probably the right crowd to play them to because they're usually a rabid crowd. I was at 2 shows where they played Dead Horse and nobody around me had any idea what song they were playing. It was almost nap time in OKC when they did Dead Horse/Locomotive back to back. I lost my mind when those 2 songs started and people sat down and looked at me like I was crazy...yet the roof almost blew off when Sweet Child started. It's a double edged sword for these guys. Die hards constantly want changes, yet there are more casuals in the crowd than die hards and they just want the old standbys. Fuck the casuals boys and keep it coming! 

Edited by GoBucky
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Periscope 

i won’t do every song but we shall see 

How do I search you on periscope? I tried searching dtjm99 and nothing came up.

2 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

How do I search you on periscope? I tried searching dtjm99 and nothing came up.

Beats me I’m not streaming yet I’m fucking too early 

4 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Very curious to see how the new additions go over, if they play them. Mexico is probably the right crowd to play them to because they're usually a rabid crowd. I was at 2 shows where they played Dead Horse and nobody around me had any idea what song they were playing. It was almost nap time in OKC when they did Dead Horse/Locomotive back to back. I lost my mind when those 2 songs started and people sat down and looked at me like I was crazy...yet the roof almost blew off when Sweet Child started. It's a double edged sword for these guys. Die hards constantly want changes, yet there are more casuals in the crowd than die hards and they just want the old standbys. Fuck the casuals boys and keep it coming! 

Yes rabid they throw beers in the air kinda funny 

currenr band sound problems can’t hear them at all

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr
2 minutes ago, GoBucky said:

Very curious to see how the new additions go over, if they play them. Mexico is probably the right crowd to play them too because they're usually a rabid crowd. I was at 2 shows where they played Dead Horse and nobody around me had any idea what song they were playing. It was almost nap time in OKC when they did Dead Horse/Locomotive back to back. I lost my mind when those 2 songs stayed and people sat down and looked at me like I was crazy...yet the roof almost blew off when Sweet Child came on. It's a double edged sword for these guys. Die hards constantly want new stuff, yet there are more casuals in the crowd than die hards and they just want the old standbys. Fuck the casuals boys and keep it coming! 

Deep cuts are great for SA or smaller arena shows, when they are out playing stadiums there's so many that just know the major hits and a scattering of bigger fan favourites. When you're digging into UYI there's lots there that people are not familiar with even if they played it regular on the UYI tour and it's documented on the bands only classic era live dvd.