03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

You can guarantee someone will record it, but now you can't watch it here :lol:. That use to be what was so cool here. This use to be the place to watch and discuss with everyone, but we can no longer do that. Pretty sad! All of this is typed as I watch a live stream from some where else.

1 minute ago, Joraz said:

Same here bud lol

We don't like it as staff either. But the choice is to allow links and not have a forum for much longer, or to not allow links and keep this community going. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Look, I'm as negative as anyone about the direction of the band recently. But, they soundchecked three songs that this lineup hasn't played; one last played in 2007, one last played in 1992, and one an unreleased song that's never been played. Let's just see what happens before we pile on top of them. 

All I'm asking is, you know, at least change the order of the songs, a new opening, and new stage set up. It doesn't take that much. 

2 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

Where are you watching? 

Just Search for "GUNS N ROSES" lvideos on Facebook. You the live search option Youll see it.

Edited by VeeR

Just now, basquejungle said:

There's definitely an improvement from previous couple of years, but I wouldn't say that either. 

I mean...he started using the “hunger for what you see, take it eventually” voice way earlier than I’ve ever seen him apply it. Pretty good Jungle imo.