03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival

8 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I don't know if is important but Jarmo put in his site that every song on the set list was planned to be singing in this leg of Latin America tour. So Hard Skool will be played.

Right now only Guatemala city and Punta Cana are scheduled, maybe they can play in those cities. I doubt it.

They are NOT playing any dates in the near future.  The entire world is shutting down

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

8 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Those are Mexican pesos nice try 

I thought they were Canadians... LMAO. I think I get away from this computer today and pay more attention to how the money in my country looks like LOL (nah... I prefer to stick with the computer, #coronaviruspanic)  Regardless, that setlist was printed on January 31st, so yeah. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

They are NOT playing any dates in the near future.  The entire world is shutting down

Are the rest of the dates officially postponed? I would have said that they won't play for months... right up until they played last night right in the middle of a world pandemic:lol: I don't think they'll cancel unless the promoter or government forces them to. I don't know one way or the other, but I'm just going from what we see them saying and doing.

5 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Seems like Coma and Locomotive are not even alt songs in the setlist anymore. That sucks.

Yeah, but they’re both tough to play and take up a lot of time. I guess Locomotive will always be a rarity in the band’s live history. Having Coma as a regular from 2016-2019 was cool, tho!

42 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Are the rest of the dates officially postponed? I would have said that they won't play for months... right up until they played last night right in the middle of a world pandemic:lol: I don't think they'll cancel unless the promoter or government forces them to. I don't know one way or the other, but I'm just going from what we see them saying and doing.

For the enforceable future yes, the tour is on pause regardless if they issued a statement or not

21 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah, but they’re both tough to play and take up a lot of time. I guess Locomotive will always be a rarity in the band’s live history. Having Coma as a regular from 2016-2019 was cool, tho!

Yep, I'm glad I had the chance to hear Coma live. That was pretty cool.

2 hours ago, ACDC8 said:

Responding to your less bloated question... if you look at pictures from last night from whoever was on the first row, you will find the hard and sad truth... My advice is to not even look at them (lol) and just focus on the fact that at least Axl can still sound amazing when he cares... hopefully he next stage can be new songs and caring about his body (no excuses about his age). 

I wasn't actually serious. It's an age old running joke on the forum from the dark years. ;)

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Yep, I'm glad I had the chance to hear Coma live. That was pretty cool.

Same! If you had told me in early 2015 that within a year I’d be seeing Axl and Slash do Coma live together i would never have believed any of it!

So Locomotive was only played live like seven times in the band’s entire history, right? Like three times in 1991, once in 1992, and then another three times in 2019?

Edited by rocknroll41
  • GNFNR 1