Jump to content

03/14/20 - Mexico City, MX - Vive Latino Festival


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why do they want to play this show so bad during an outbreak and national emergency? Is it contractual obligations? If they’re just playing the same old setlist and it’s not to kick off anything new then what a waste...this band is so laughable, not to mention they are putting lives in danger..

Imagine they cancel at the last minute and then post a pic of the set list showing Soul Monster, The General, ect. Would be just our luck.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry.....but anyone saying that Axl meant something racist by that remark is REALLY reaching or just needs something to be offended by. 

Are you new to Guns N Roses?

All effort spared

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Thought you were leaving?

No?

4 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Imagine they cancel at the last minute and then post a pic of the set list showing Soul Monster, The General, ect. Would be just our luck.

I still think that Guns may say the pandemic put a halt on new music (even if nothing was in the works to begin with). Whatever excuse they can grasp on to they will use.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why do they want to play this show so bad during an outbreak and national emergency? Is it contractual obligations? If they’re just playing the same old setlist and it’s not to kick off anything new then what a waste...this band is so laughable, not to mention they are putting lives in danger..

They dont get paid if they dont play the show. 

Money over risk 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Mexico City authorities said is not justified the cancelling of Vive Latino festival. They are currently on phase 1 of corona virus. The lady is the mayor of the City

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/metropoli/cdmx-continua-en-fase-1-por-coronavirus-no-se-cancela-el-vive-latino-sheinbaum

Ah, well. At least she got balls and is not falling into the panic. Of course, should the infections rise after that festival, there might be some things she has to answer for.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James Bond said:

Plot twist - they perform to an empty arena but do a set list of lesser played songs and completely new material, Axl arrives in shape and ready to go, and nobody is there to record it. The rest of the tour gets cancelled.

Actually, one stage hand does record it but he's not allowed to post it on YouTube because certain management suffer from TPS.

You have officially won post of the day! :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vloors said:

They dont get paid if they dont play the show. 

Money over risk 

Probably not as true as you would think.  Pretty sure the band has insurance for shows cancelled out of their control.  That’s why it’s so easy for these things to be cancelled. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Apparently duff said in some Ecuadorian interview that there would be “a surprise song” on the SA tour. That’s all he said. 

then it's probably not gonna happen in mexico as that's central america not south america ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Mexico City authorities said is not justified the cancelling of Vive Latino festival. They are currently on phase 1 of corona virus. The lady is the mayor of the City

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/metropoli/cdmx-continua-en-fase-1-por-coronavirus-no-se-cancela-el-vive-latino-sheinbaum

that's.....kind of ignorant and short sighted given what we seem to know about the gestation period.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why do they want to play this show so bad during an outbreak and national emergency? Is it contractual obligations? If they’re just playing the same old setlist and it’s not to kick off anything new then what a waste...this band is so laughable, not to mention they are putting lives in danger..

GNR lives run the risk too, and they crew too. Mexico is one of the country least damage about Covid-19.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadowOfTheWave said:

True, but it's speculated that Mexico's low count is due to inadequate testing.

is possible, but how we can know it, is just speculation. Would be serius then that governement allow it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...