06/27/20 - Dublin, IE - Marley Park

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Looking at the area, it's absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to this.

Given the Slane fiasco and with this gig being at the end of the run, I'm hoping Uncle Ax is firing on all cylinders. 

Image result for marlay park dublin

It does look pretty cool. Someone told me the sound is great. That's always a plus. 

Why did you think Slane was a farce? I was there. The weather was shite but I thought the show was epic 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WildStar said:

It does look pretty cool. Someone told me the sound is great. That's always a plus. 

Why did you think Slane was a farce? I was there. The weather was shite but I thought the show was epic 

My mate seen Guns at Leeds in 2002 and in Glasgow and 2006 but says Slane was the best show he'd seen.

I knew with it being the first show Axl would sound pretty rough. Which I thought was the case. I can't emphasize enough just how much I wanted to see There Was A Time being played live. Slane gave me that, but Axl shat all over it. He got better as the shows went on, as is always the case, but with how amazing 2016 was - keeping in mind he appeared on stage with Billy Joel a week prior and sounded amazing, I was expecting more. Still a great day out, starting with the Celts clinching an invincible Treble. 

6 hours ago, Dean said:

My mate seen Guns at Leeds in 2002 and in Glasgow and 2006 but says Slane was the best show he'd seen.

I knew with it being the first show Axl would sound pretty rough. Which I thought was the case. I can't emphasize enough just how much I wanted to see There Was A Time being played live. Slane gave me that, but Axl shat all over it. He got better as the shows went on, as is always the case, but with how amazing 2016 was - keeping in mind he appeared on stage with Billy Joel a week prior and sounded amazing, I was expecting more. Still a great day out, starting with the Celts clinching an invincible Treble. 

Was it that bad! It was my first time hearing There Was A Time live too. I did enjoy it. And the premier of Black Hole was awesome but I hope we don't get it next tour. 

Ah Guns N Celtic day. Good for you 

• GNFNR 1

thinking about going to this show, though I saw somewhere it's also with golden circle but can't find those tickets on ticketmaster

Since I come from holland it would cost me around 300 euro's for flights, accommodation and ticket but if it means I can't even get in front then I'll probably won't go.

Anybody can confirm it's with golden circle again?

1 minute ago, Evil Ash said:

thinking about going to this show, though I saw somewhere it's also with golden circle but can't find those tickets on ticketmaster

Since I come from holland it would cost me around 300 euro's for flights, accommodation and ticket but if it means I can't even get in front then I'll probably won't go.

Anybody can confirm it's with golden circle again?

It's Golden Circle mate. I don't know if you can still purchase Golden Circle tickets from Ticketmaster, but if you plan your trip, you'll definitely pick up tickets closer to the date either through ticketmaster's resale site or on social media etc. People always panic sell nearer the time, so you may pick yourself up a bargain.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, Dean said:

Looking at the area, it's absolutely beautiful. I'm looking forward to this.

Given the Slane fiasco and with this gig being at the end of the run, I'm hoping Uncle Ax is firing on all cylinders. 

Image result for marlay park dublin

Ive been to a few shows in Marlay park although the last one was Metallica in 2009. Stage was located in front of the trees at the yellow tent, which is a much better location than the stage in this photo as the ground falls in that location. Also evening sunshine (if there is such a thing in Ireland) for those in GA may be annoying.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Update from MCD

Guns N’ Roses Marlay Park Update:

We are still working on European 2021 dates. It will be another week before finalising. We appreciate your patience & apologies for any inconvenience caused - hold on to your tickets and thank you for your support. Best wishes, MCD Productions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2020 at 8:13 PM, money honey said:

Thanks. Can’t believe we’re still waiting for updates! Wonder is it band management / promoters / venues delaying things.

Use your commen sense, no gig is going to happen for at least a year 

1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

This is true I got tixs for The Who in March its defo NOT going too happen 

No its not, i was definitely looking forward to a trip home to see Guns.. Never missed an Irish show so thanks China 😡 

• Sad 1

• 4 months later...