Gibson Slash Collection Announced at NAMM

Tourettes2400

5FE0B548-5EF7-494B-874C-5502C2B2DEA6.thumb.jpeg.fac4f558370446271a64139ea845a52f.jpeg

NAMM 2020: Gibson unveils gigantic Slash Collection of Les Pauls and acoustics
B2C089FD-7264-48E2-BADA-F0DA29E855A7.jpeg.a27aa12506c5e223572b26570d4599ec.jpeg

www.guitarworld.com/amp/news/namm-2020-gibson-unveils-the-slash-collection

I would definitely buy one of these, but like all other Gibson Slash models I am sure they aren’t going to be available in left handed versions.

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 2

I would love to just get the chance to own a Slash model but Gibson never releases lefty versions. It pisses me off. I never really play much anymore anyway but I would like to one day own a Gibson Slash model AFD model that is left handed.

I am looking forward to what the new owners at Gibson are going to bring to the table in the future. I couldn’t stand Henry J and I am glad he is gone.

Just get the SD pickups. Signature gear is kind of blah. Cool that Gibson has new owners, though. Maybe it’ll get turned around. 

sl1.jpg

The snake pit one is still the coolest, to me. Just because it’s so rare and kinda kitschy. 

Edited by Ant

Ah how many models does he need? He had 3? last year!

Way too expensive and very little features. I'm sure the build quality is good and the choice if woods is better than your usual standard/Studio models but I'd take my chances and just get a good kes paul and his signature pups if I was going for his sound.

• 3 weeks later...