Infectious Groove Podcast - New Episode Every Monday

RussTCB

Guys! That is fucking amazing. Huge congratulations to you all for reaching this feat and here's to many more! I just got caught up with the last two episodes. I can't thank the three of you for all of the great content both on the podcast and on the YouTube channel. The Infectious Groove Podcast has been instrumental in renewing my somewhat fading interest in picking up records from other artists outside of my normal rotation and I definitely won't be the only one in this boat. Thank you for all the new music you guys have shown us along with providing great interviews with musicians along the way!

How cool was it of Bumble to remember to send a little note in? What a fucking champion. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dean said:

Guys! That is fucking amazing. Huge congratulations to you all for reaching this feat and here's to many more! I just got caught up with the last two episodes. I can't thank the three of you for all of the great content both on the podcast and on the YouTube channel. The Infectious Groove Podcast has been instrumental in renewing my somewhat fading interest in picking up records from other artists outside of my normal rotation and I definitely won't be the only one in this boat. Thank you for all the new music you guys have shown us along with providing great interviews with musicians along the way!

How cool was it of Bumble to remember to send a little note in? What a fucking champion. 

Thanks so much brother. This is exactly the effect we wanted to have. We're not saying everything WE listen to is the best music ever, we're just saying there IS good new music out there. 

This type of encouragement and feedback is what's really driven us. As incredibly bad as the GN'R community can be, the biggest reason I've stuck around is people like you and a few others that make it worth it. 

And yeah, that message from Bumble was so sweet. It was VERY kind of him to take time out of his busy schedule to not just send a message but send an amazing one like he did :)

• GNFNR 1

That was a tremendous listen once again. A huge congratulations for reaching that milestone and it was super cool hearing people's stories, from all different walks of life, about the music that means the most to them. Music truly is a powerful thing - it's with us for every step on this journey...even Silkworms in an officially released capacity! I laughed at Better being the only thing she sort of likes off of Chinese - my nephew's old man absolutely detests Guns N' Roses, but that is the one song he gives the band pass marks for, ha! The rest of the discography? He doesn't rate it. It's not really surprising considering his two biggest influences are probably Daft Punk and Patrick Hernandez!

I've got to give it to Paddy though, his one hit was an anthem!

• Thanks 1