Infectious Groove Podcast - New Episode Every Monday

RussTCB

11 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

@RussTCB looking forward to checking this one out.

Also quick question, with you being such a Michael Jackson fan, are you going to purchase the Mofi Thriller One Step or just settle for one of the other anniversary variant releases?

Definitely the One Step. I have two other One Step pressings and they sound flat out amazing. 

(also, thanks for listening to the show :)) 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

New video is up :)

That's a very interesting topic. Since I don't have a YT account I'll just leave my comment here.

As you said in the video, people often put them against each other but they don't have that much in common. I think Prince was a much more fleshed out musician, you know with the instruments and stuff, whereas MJ was just a master at creating songs and beats. 

I've said it on this forum many times: Michael Jackson is my favorite artist of all time. No one, I mean no one will ever come close to him. He's the only artist that has his own shelf space on my CD/music memorabilia shelf.

That being said, I don't think I've ever heard a second of music by Prince that I liked. He's probably the biggest artist that I never got into. His songs and vocal approach sound very weird to me and I don't know, I just really don't like his music.

Edited by TheGeneral
  • Thanks 1