Infectious Groove Podcast - New Episode Every Monday

RussTCB

Our latest episode about Tom Petty is doing really really well. Next week we have another great one with the directors of this film:

Then we've got two more GREAT interviews in the can already to share in the weeks following that. 

Oh and we got our first partnership deal. Anyone that wants to can go to manscaped.com and use our discount code IGP20. You'll get 20% off and free shipping :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Expanding the merch side of things slowly. Here's the link to our store, with the few items available now

www.teespring.com/stores/infectiousgroovepodcast

I love em both!

Very cool drawing! Those Michele quotes :lol:

(its not hyperlinked currently, figure you meant for it to be?)

Listening and enjoying now. Michelle complains about the cold and all of Canada gives her side eye in return :lol:

All weekend long Ive been bracing myself for a super stressful Monday. Woke up to emails that really let me down. And then The Infectious Groove popped up and I literally said "Oh, thank fuck!" :headbang:

Interesting points about the Ticketmaster thing. I definitely hadn't thought about how some artists will likely come out against vaccines.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, soon said:

Listening and enjoying now. Michelle complains about the cold and all of Canada gives her side eye in return :lol:

All weekend long Ive been bracing myself for a super stressful Monday. Woke up to emails that really let me down. And then The Infectious Groove popped up and I literally said "Oh, thank fuck!" :headbang:

Interesting points about the Ticketmaster thing. I definitely hadn't thought about how some artists will likely come out against vaccines.

Glad we could help your day :)

And, I think there's a LOT to unpack with the whole thing and I really do think it's gonna put some artists in a weird spot. 

• Like 1

I got to do a brunch of fun guest spots on other podcasts lately. I appeared on PodAskew, The Disc Dump and From The Middle. 

The were all fun for different reasons, but the appearance on From The Middle was probably my favorite. 

Here's the Spotify link but I'm sure you can find their show on all the regular podcast platforms 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:54 AM, RussTCB said:

I got to do a brunch of fun guest spots on other podcasts lately. I appeared on PodAskew, The Disc Dump and From The Middle. 

The were all fun for different reasons, but the appearance on From The Middle was probably my favorite. 

Here's the Spotify link but I'm sure you can find their show on all the regular podcast platforms 

Listened a bit earlier and enjoyed it. When the one dude mentioned about them leading a worship team I lol'ed because when I saw their logo/avi I thought to myself "one of those dudes has gotta be a youth pastor." Because 'spot the youth pastor' is a game we lovingly and respectfully play in my church community lol (it really just means who's a cool, fun, church guy. For example Im often spotted as the 'youth pastor' in our running joke. Like if I suggest to host the prayer group at the brew pub. haha)

Anyways, seems like a cool pod and you are a good interview.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Our first YouTube video is up. It's a tour of my whole music listening area 

Well... I guess its okay that Michelle's not in it  :shrugs::P

Nah, this is very cool seeing behind the scenes. Especially when the scene is so cool. You made an f'n arcade game?! Keep it 100. I lol'ed at your "with dancing" joke too! haha

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Listened a bit earlier and enjoyed it. When the one dude mentioned about them leading a worship team I lol'ed because when I saw their logo/avi I thought to myself "one of those dudes has gotta be a youth pastor." Because 'spot the youth pastor' is a game we lovingly and respectfully play in my church community lol (it really just means who's a cool, fun, church guy. For example Im often spotted as the 'youth pastor' in our running joke. Like if I suggest to host the prayer group at the brew pub. haha)

Anyways, seems like a cool pod and you are a good interview.

Well... I guess its okay that Michelle's not in it  :shrugs::P

Nah, this is very cool seeing behind the scenes. Especially when the scene is so cool. You made an f'n arcade game?! Keep it 100. I lol'ed at your "with dancing" joke too! haha

Haha, thanks. I thought the same thing about those guys when they asked me to come on too! 

Thanks for checking out the video. It's the first of many, but I'm hoping people like it :)

• GNFNR 1