Thank you Eli Manning!!!!!

Draguns

2 playoff runs based largely on LUCKY breaks (Demarcus Ware wrongfully called offsides, Patrick Crayton drop, Kyle Williams fumbles, Niners dropped INTs, Asante Samuel dropped INT, Welker drop, Tyree fluke) and a hot defense.  Hell, Miles Austin had to lose a game clinching TD (and season ender for the Giants) in the lights for the Giants to even backdoor into the playoffs in 2012.

In 14 other seasons, Eli had 4 playoff appearances (one and done) and 10 missed playoffs.

Eli is the luckiest QB in NFL history and quite honestly given the passer friendly era he played in, a slightly below average QB (almost identical QB rating as JOE FLACCO).  I can't remember a single season in Eli's career when I viewed him as a top 5 QB, other than turning the ball over.  

• Like 1

Don't know who this Eli woman is because the only American sports stars British people have heard of are OJ Simpson, Lance Armstrong and Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. But I'm really happy Eli has done a nice thing for you. GO SPORTS! :lol:

Edited by Gracii Guns
  • Haha 2

Not an Eli or Giants fan but it was pretty cool that he whooped Tom Brady's ass in the Super Bowl, Twice.

Not so sure about hall of fame.  He had two great runs in the playoffs, but he was not so great all time in the regular season with a .500 win percentage and loads of INT's.

Ask Jim Plunkett if two super bowl rings are enough to get into the hall.  He has two with Raiders and he's not in.

18 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

Not an Eli or Giants fan but it was pretty cool that he whooped Tom Brady's ass in the Super Bowl, Twice.

Not so sure about hall of fame.  He had two great runs in the playoffs, but he was not so great all time in the regular season with a .500 win percentage and loads of INT's.

Ask Jim Plunkett if two super bowl rings are enough to get into the hall.  He has two with Raiders and he's not in.

Jim Plunkett didn’t beat Tom Brady twice.

I used to hate Eli because he beat my Packers twice in the playoffs but I grew to respect him over the years. Definitely going to be weird without him in the league. Realistically, in 5 years, we may be in a league without Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger, Rivers, and Ryan. That sucks to think about because I grew up watching all of these guys.

• 3 weeks later...