GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

On 6/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol I bet Duff is fuming about Matt letting us know that little nugget of info after all that hard work he put into his revised history interviews the last couple of years - “we never objectified women” but he married someone for her tits :lol:

Yeah, he went overboard in trying to rewrite history. They were POS, low life degenerates 35 years ago. Long ago. Decades ago. At 55-58, they have been clean and sober and in long term relationships or married and/ or fathers and everything years,,years.. 1980S, early 90s was a long time ago. That was then. Ancient history.

Edited by Amaya
  • Like 2

On 12/06/2020 at 4:06 AM, Sydney Fan said:

I think he would have been as they are called, a functioning addict. 

It sure sounds like Axl did a ton of drugs, maybe not as much as the other members of the band but it seems he did more than he gets credit for :lol:

I forget who it was that was interviewed now, on Brandon’s podcast, but they said at the time they met Axl he was trying to battle with some of his addictions. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Are you talking about recently during the NITL shows?

Yes, I haven't seen them live before NITL. It was fun to watch them, okay, Slash is most of the time mentally somewhere else on guitar anyway, but in the time he is actually aware of what's going on around, he likes some big boobs on rail, like they can summon him back to the ground. 

Or Duff and Slash discussing bras flying towards them - weighing cups with their hands. 

On the other side, Duff with Shooter was very decent guy in shirt and satin vest and didn't do so, he was busy frontmaning. He hanged the sole bra on Shooter's synths that it's surely for him. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Alja said:

Yes, I haven't seen them live before NITL. It was fun to watch them, okay, Slash is most of the time mentally somewhere else on guitar anyway, but in the time he is actually aware of what's going on around, he likes some big boobs on rail, like they can summon him back to the ground. 

Or Duff and Slash discussing bras flying towards them - weighing cups with their hands. 

On the other side, Duff with Shooter was very decent guy in shirt and satin vest and didn't do so, he was busy frontmaning. He hanged the sole bra on Shooter's synths that it's surely for him. 

Sounds hilarious! Is there a supercut somewhere by chance? And you should check out the old live shows, them in NY is a beast. 

I think the throwing panties, like those things ewwww, had better be new  with tags on them to now throwing bras on stage is just not funny, not cool. Just nasty. A nuisance for the entertainer too. It was The Tom Jones era in concerts where silly, hornee housewives would do this. 

21 minutes ago, Alja said:

Like this? I drew this, but I think too long hair would be eventually too frizzle and damaged, far from its former glory. 

ddzjjl2-a73f3904-addf-4fed-b41a-60f8cdac7344.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNTljMGM5N2QtZGVlOS00ZmI0LWFhODEtMDZhNTdhNWRmZjg1XC9kZHpqamwyLWE3M2YzOTA0LWFkZGYtNGZlZC1iNDFhLTYwZjhjZGFjNzM0NC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.0QTIH2w4blbtcoMx_5z66kCc9b3Az6QqTZp8gjdckcA

Your drawing looks definitely 10 times better, than that ugly photoshopped pic above;)

• Thanks 1

On 13/06/2020 at 1:10 PM, Amaya said:

Thnx for the old, little gem. Yep, big boobs. Duff was messed up, ill, bleach stringy hair, etc. Funny, how someone, him, older today, but looks better AND YOUNGER TODAY than he did then. He really did well. Izzy looks good, normal in the last few pix we have seen of him. Granpa, but normal and normal is good. He looked REALLY  good from a few years ago at an art showing with his lady. She was not some young girl young enough to be his daughter type either. Good for him

"He looked REALLY  good from a few years ago at an art showing with his lady "

Any pics of that?.

On 19. 6. 2020 at 8:14 AM, DurhamGirl said:

I am not sure Axl has the type of hair that would grow long anymore...must be emotionally painful for him.  (The unatural black beard looks awful)

I'd like to know if Axl was ever able to grow longer hair than he had in his prime, but it looks to me more like he really wanted to, but ends didn't cooperate. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1

On 6.6.2020 at 1:18 AM, alfierose said:

Not much. I'm sure if anyone is still around there's mileage to be had from Sorum's book. Highlights include Stephanie Seymour rubbing his balls, Axl has evil eyes and a demented aura, Slash is a deceptively cunning business man and screwed him over at every turn plus stuff about Duff being a big meanie. :lol:

On 10.6.2020 at 4:57 PM, money honey said:

Hello! How you been? Have you managed to read Matt's book?

Hello all you girls! :wub: 

I’m so glad to see that the WT is back on ball rubbing, manips and Duff being a sleazy businessman. Feels like home hahaha. :D  Even though it’s Matts’s balls that are involved.... ugh ;(

Totally missed out on Matt’s book. Not interested to read it anyway. Now that I learn there’s hardly anything on Izzy I never will. Peculiar that Matt and Izzy hung out at one point after/in 2016. They must have re connected after GnR and felt a connection of not being involved in the reunion.

Haven’t got anything to participate to the conversation, sorry. :) Just wanted to say hi. ;)
Ah, and also that Axl with long hair looks like Vince Neill. I’d like stubbles on him better. And some haircut. That half long thing never done anything for him.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, EricA said:

...WHY?:wacko:!

...seems a new trend this gender-twist-thingy, most of it is utterly gross, and again...WHY!?

My 11 year old likes to play around with that too. I'm probably too old to see the fun in it.

• Like 1