GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

11 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Check this out, what do you think?

Amazing!!! There’s a subdued and yet simultaneously angry woman in young Axl! 

36 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Saw @Tori72 and @MillionsOfSpiders posts. I understand we are talking about balls and female Axl again. Where do I join? :popcorn: :P

Exactly. How could I even cope without all of you?!!! :wub::wub:

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl in female form is Lindsay Lohan - makes sense. 

TRUE!!!!! :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MurielWeathers said:

The fans commenting "my baby...". :facepalm:

JFC the shit they say is so cringeworthy. :facepalm:

Not to be cynical but I forsee another breakup. She seems nice enough and not too crazy, but I'm pretty sure Slash's various habits and addictions didn't interfere much with his ability to get laid. Just marry the man who's style you're stealing Slash! #slaxl

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, There'sAHeavenAboveU said:

Not to be cynical but I forsee another breakup. She seems nice enough and not too crazy, but I'm pretty sure Slash's various habits and addictions didn't interfere much with his ability to get laid. Just marry the man who's style you're stealing Slash! #slaxl

No I don't think so. They're pretty committed.

• Like 1

1)   The Face app with  Axl, too funny.  It looks like Lohan. Slash Face app, cute girl. It looks like some actress , but I cannot of right now.   2) Good for Slash. 14 years clean n sober and 10, no cigarettes even.  Very good to live .     3)   To our cynical one, age, wisdom, calmness, body clock, finances, common interests, chemistry,  safety as in security, no put ons, different energy and headspace. Slash lucked out and Meegan got lucky too. She knew him way back then before. Her baby workshop is years closed ,  lol. Slash did good in getting Mergan.See all reasons above.  They are so cute together and fit. Yes, he could have gotten a 20 something model every  year since divorce .....and look silly. Slash should, as Beyonces song goes ,Put A Ring On It.

Edited by Amaya

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

I started a thread in Jungle called 'The Story of the White G string...  I have come across video of Axl running around in a white g string while everybody else is running around dressed, does anybody know what was happening?

I don’t think there’s really much of a story to it, it was at the end of one of the RiR shows in 1991 and some how Axl’s shorts had been removed, he was running around in a thong when some guy managed to get on stage and ran up to him with his pants down. He grabbed Axl but only for a second before security got him and dragged him away and then Axl left the stage. 

15 hours ago, EricA said:

why do you think so, any hints?

2 hours ago, Amaya said:

@EricA. @MaskingApathy. If he  went on and got married, good for her because she really wants him and smart  choice by him. Cool.

I'm not sure if they're married per se but I think they have a civil union/domestic partnership or something like that. In any case Meegan's daughters refer to Slash as their stepfather so he's definitely there for the long term.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I started a thread in Jungle called 'The Story of the White G string...  I have come across video of Axl running around in a white g string while everybody else is running around dressed, does anybody know what was happening?

It's around 4-5 minutes before the end of this video, if you haven't seen the whole scene (it doesn't show Axl diving into the crowd, only after he was back on stage):

https://www.a-4-d.com/t3482-1991-mm-dd-hard-n-heavy-video-magazine-guns-n-roses-7-days-in-rio-slash-duff-matt

Nah. Marriage is marriage . It is not just a eheet of paper. Domestic union partnership is not the same even if her name is on stuff like on house, auto, his will. No. He needs to just do it ,ok with nice prenup, but make it legal.

20 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

Excellent topic for a thread. What a beautiful sight :drool:

18 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t think there’s really much of a story to it, it was at the end of one of the RiR shows in 1991 and some how Axl’s shorts had been removed, he was running around in a thong when some guy managed to get on stage and ran up to him with his pants down. He grabbed Axl but only for a second before security got him and dragged him away and then Axl left the stage. 

Axl in a g string is definitely a story :lol: It looks to me like he had taken off his shorts as the show was finished but for some reason ended up back on stage. 

13 hours ago, Blackstar said:

It's around 4-5 minutes before the end of this video, if you haven't seen the whole scene (it doesn't show Axl diving into the crowd, only after he was back on stage):

https://www.a-4-d.com/t3482-1991-mm-dd-hard-n-heavy-video-magazine-guns-n-roses-7-days-in-rio-slash-duff-matt

Thanks for reposting. That a4d site is amazing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1