Jump to content

GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Izzy, doesn't care, he just wants to stay at home.

Is anyone doing anything for Halloween? We can talk about that.

Sadly We don't have Halloween in here:unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi , long time no see. Because we've already entered the second half of 2020 let me sum up this year so far.  Damn, I don't even know how to make a post anymore. Ok, now I'm going

Oh hi!  Good she got a piece of the ass, it's a nice ass after all. And the amount of saying Beta seems to have on Axl's life will always creep me out  ANYWAYS!! Right? Riiiight? A

And this    And a load more like that but I can’t be arsed to dig out any more (I feel like a creep myself lol)  Anyway - she seems like a massive fan. Camping out to get to the fro

Posted Images

My daughter wants to be Circus Baby from Five Nights At Freddys. I find it hilarious that she's eleven and I had to get her an adult Medium costume since she's almost 5'4". They may do something at school, but she isn't trick or treating. My husband broke his leg in January, then again in May. They had to replace the femur and knee with titanium so he isnt able to give out candy and scare everyone this years. The first year he made a teenage girl cry and run away. I'm glad to be taking a break from it all. My doctor put me in a heavy dose of Doxepin and it acts as a sedative to slow your mind down so you can sleep. So I've pretty much been drugged up. I'm going to my general practitioner on the 23rd to get this fixed. I need nerve pain medication that isn't going to make me a zombie.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t like Hallowe’en, my kids love it but it pisses me off because I don’t like wasting money on it not long before Christmas.

It used to be just trick or treating and buying a costume each for that but now my kids want the house decorating inside and out for a week with fake spiders and shit, it’s bollocks.

I will be at work on the actual night so at least I don’t have to answer the door and give away sweets. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When I was a kid we used to stick our arms through bin bags and paint our faces white - then when we knocked on doors people would tell us to fuck off we aren’t in America :lol:

when i was a kid trick or treat wasn't even invented :lol:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 5:05 AM, alfierose said:

Just to be clear for anyone reading the old threads. Frey was never a 'gentleman' poster. It was a female alt account which was banned a long while back. That doesn't take away from good fandom posts they made but everyone

On 9/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, janrichmond said:

This is first time that it's been openly said, so don't think you were the only one that didn't know. A lot of the original WT posters will be shocked. 

 

Whaaat?!?  Gonna have to go back and re-read all of "their" posts now! :lol:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

I really2 want to feel the Halloween vibes like You Guys but I can't

Btw I didn't know Spotify have Rapidfire Songs where Axl sings

I thought you replaced GNR with the BeeGees.

Halloween is overrated, you ain't missing anything:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I thought you replaced GNR with the BeeGees.

Halloween is overrated, you ain't missing anything:)

Yup Bee Gees become number one of My fav band/Musicians/Songwriters now. They're actually genius at creating/composing Music. N produce so many good songs. Too bad They're so underrated. N most People only know Them for Staying Alive but never give a chance to listen Their albums before N after 70's

I hope so

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 7:41 AM, janrichmond said:

This is first time that it's been openly said, so don't think you were the only one that didn't know. A lot of the original WT posters will be shocked. 

I'm not shocked just creeped out. Who the fuck was Frey then? One of the psychos?

On 9/29/2020 at 12:08 PM, janrichmond said:

I don't miss certain posters :P

*urge to talk shit intensifies* :lol:

On 10/10/2020 at 1:43 AM, MurielWeathers said:

My daughter wants to be Circus Baby from Five Nights At Freddys. I find it hilarious that she's eleven and I had to get her an adult Medium costume since she's almost 5'4". They may do something at school, but she isn't trick or treating. My husband broke his leg in January, then again in May. They had to replace the femur and knee with titanium so he isnt able to give out candy and scare everyone this years. The first year he made a teenage girl cry and run away. I'm glad to be taking a break from it all. My doctor put me in a heavy dose of Doxepin and it acts as a sedative to slow your mind down so you can sleep. So I've pretty much been drugged up. I'm going to my general practitioner on the 23rd to get this fixed. I need nerve pain medication that isn't going to make me a zombie.

How'd your husband make them cry? What was his costume?

Good luck with the med stuff.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 2:43 PM, MurielWeathers said:

My daughter wants to be Circus Baby from Five Nights At Freddys. I find it hilarious that she's eleven and I had to get her an adult Medium costume since she's almost 5'4". They may do something at school, but she isn't trick or treating. My husband broke his leg in January, then again in May. They had to replace the femur and knee with titanium so he isnt able to give out candy and scare everyone this years. The first year he made a teenage girl cry and run away. I'm glad to be taking a break from it all. My doctor put me in a heavy dose of Doxepin and it acts as a sedative to slow your mind down so you can sleep. So I've pretty much been drugged up. I'm going to my general practitioner on the 23rd to get this fixed. I need nerve pain medication that isn't going to make me a zombie.

*Try to get to actual pain medicine specialist. They use different (known as multinodal) approach to treat different kinds of pain, so it requires lower doses and they combine drugs with low to no sedative effect. They can, as a side effect, stabilize also higher nerve functions, which you perceive as calmer mind. Get well soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys (I mean, girls 😁), after years searching for it and not succeeding, I decided to ask y'all: Do any of you have a picture of a fashion magazine (I guess) scan where it compares Axl then and now? The first one being a photo of him in 1991 (january 1991, to be exact, the caption said so. In a Rock in Rio day off) where he was in a white shirt, smirking, and the other one from 2006 where he was in a leather jacket (I don't know how to upload pictures here lol but the photo was from the same event where he took a picture with a blonde in a pink blouse. I guess she was a miss or something?). I remember this scan used to be on the long deleted 'Axl pix' topic in the ‘USE YOUR ILLUSION’ thread (I wasn't a member of the forum yet but I would spend hours reading you chatting lol). I used to have this picture on my cellphone in 2014 but sadly it was stolen and I Iost everything. I'm dying to find this picture cause Ax looks so fucking beautiful in the 1991 pic, it was a rare picture and it was a close-up, he looked so perfect with his green eyes looking almost blue because of the flash. 1991 was Axl's beauty in its prime IMO. I remember the caption of that photo being something like "bangs flatters Axl's baby face". Does anyone here have it? Sorry for the essay, I'm an obsessed fan lmao. 😜

Edited by illusiononthewall
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, illusiononthewall said:

Guys (I mean, girls 😁), after years searching for it and not succeeding, I decided to ask y'all: Do any of you have a picture of a fashion magazine (I guess) scan where it compares Axl then and now? The first one being a photo of him in 1991 (january 1991, to be exact, the caption said so. In a Rock in Rio day off) where he was in a white shirt, smirking, and the other one from 2006 where he was in a leather jacket (I don't know how to upload pictures here lol but the photo was from the same event where he took a picture with a blonde in a pink blouse. I guess she was a miss or something?). I remember this scan used to be on the long deleted 'USE YOUR ILLUSION' thread, in the 'Axl pix' segment (I wasn't a member of the forum yet but I would spend hours reading you chatting lol). I used to have this picture on my cellphone in 2014 but sadly it was stolen and I Iost everything. I'm dying to find this picture cause Ax looks so fucking beautiful in the 1991 pic, it was a rare picture and it was a close-up, he looked so perfect with his green eyes looking almost blue because of the flash. 1991 was Axl's beauty in his prime IMO. I remember the caption of that photo being something like "bangs flatters Axl's baby face". Does anyone here have it? Sorry for the essay, I'm an obsessed fan lmao. 😜

Screenshot_20201012-200349_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ece7c8fd5be04f5f4f10bd7e5830ef0.jpg

Screenshot_20201012-200356_Chrome.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, illusiononthewall said:

It’s from the exact same day but is not one of these. It’s a close-up, he’s smirking. I think this picture is lost forever lol. 

Maybe he was smirking when he found out that he had been mistaken for Donnie Wahlberg ...... :scared:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...