GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

On 10/10/2020 at 11:46 AM, SerenityScorp said:

Yup Bee Gees become number one of My fav band/Musicians/Songwriters now. They're actually genius at creating/composing Music. N produce so many good songs. Too bad They're so underrated. N most People only know Them for Staying Alive but never give a chance to listen Their albums before N after 70's

I hope so

They also appropriated disco in order to capitalize on the work of Black artists but that's a different topic.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, albowhead said:

Some paintings I did of muse Axl.

KlH9HIL.jpg

WivJ0Es.jpg

Oil! I never had courage to start them! I still have a package I got for my 15th birthday somewhere. The face of lower one reminds me renaissance motives, even with baroque drama, because shading is rather archaic style. Picturing Axl is a thing I love to do because he's so emotional and expressive I'm not getting tired of that anytime soon. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alja said:

Oil! I never had courage to start them! I still have a package I got for my 15th birthday somewhere. The face of lower one reminds me renaissance motives, even with baroque drama, because shading is rather archaic style. Picturing Axl is a thing I love to do because he's so emotional and expressive I'm not getting tired of that anytime soon. 

These are acrylic actually haha I'm too shy with oils too :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Wow, there's a new Women's thread!  The other one must be thousands of pages. :lol:

Just dropping in to say hi to all the lovely women who I remember having such interesting conversations with.  Hope everyone is doing well. 

OH my god! where have you been hiding? Duff called for you, i've left him on hold so hurry back

I'm dropping in after ages to see who's here and to say hi. People I remember from ages ago are @MillionsOfSpiders  @Padme  @janrichmond  @alfierose @Blackstar... 

There's not much going on in GNR-land is there?? (or anywhere else for that matter... I am SOOOO over this pandemic 😓)

The only "news" lately is the death of Stephanie Seymour's son - so tragic! The poor woman. To lose a child must be the worst kind of loss. 😭

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, money honey said:

I'm dropping in after ages to see who's here and to say hi. People I remember from ages ago are @MillionsOfSpiders  @Padme  @janrichmond  @alfierose @Blackstar... 

There's not much going on in GNR-land is there?? (or anywhere else for that matter... I am SOOOO over this pandemic 😓)

The only "news" lately is the death of Stephanie Seymour's son - so tragic! The poor woman. To lose a child must be the worst kind of loss. 😭

Axl only talks about politics. And that happens once in a blue moon. There is a thread in the main forum about politics in his social media.

Now if you are interested in children books and merch. Just the check the GN'R official website

There could be a tour at the end of the year. I think it's in Australia