GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

On 3/2/2021 at 1:10 PM, money honey said:

Very nice, thanks for sharing. Nice idea to do a compilation of more recent clips. 

You into the Slaxl too then?? 

I want to believe it, therefore yes. :wub:

Yes, let's say I like their friendship. I remember thinking back in 2010 if they would ever talk again, ever let go of their prides... And was very glad when they did.

They kinda remind me of an old friend of mine.

• Like 1

Was looking for a specific photo when I happened across these pics. The claim is they are Axl aged 14. I've never seen them before and  even before reading the supposed age I did think wow he looks young.

So ladies (and lurking gents) are these;

a) Definitely Axl? ( I do think they are but there's always that chance)

b) Depict him at the age claimed?

I'm dubious on this one because even though he looks really young would he really have had this look going on prior to leaving school based on the other youth photos of him with a bowl cut? So I'm thinking they have to be at least post high school but he looks a lot younger than the pre Guns photos that have circulated for a long time.

Or c) The photo is deceptive and it's from when he was 18/19 but the style and angle just make him look really young.

iu-11.jpeg

iu-12.jpeg

59 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Well spotted. Yeah definitely not 14 then. He does look very young though.

He really does.

I think the pic must be from 1986-ish when Paul Stanley was wanting to produce AfD or mess with the sound of WTTJ or whatever it was.

This pic is from 1986 and I think Axl looks similar to the ones you posted in this:

q1ieiljjt6231.jpg

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, alfierose said:

Well spotted. Yeah definitely not 14 then. He does look very young though.

He must be around time when they signed record deal, so.... 24-25? I doubt 14yo Axl would be allowed to have long hair and he probably looked younger than his age when he was 14, more like - pre-teenage-cannot-really-tell-if-boy-or-girl or so. He was small and skinny and delicate. 

His face on the pic has more adult shape than his teenage mugshots. 

15 hours ago, lame ass security said:

That is a really cool pic, relaxed and having a good time.

Who is the shoes owner who they all talk to?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
10 hours ago, Padme said:

I guess I post this one here. Erin's father Don Everly has die R.I.P. :(

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2021-08-21/don-everly-brothers-dies

At the end of the article/obituary it is mentioned that Erin is Axl's ex wife.

Is Erin usually posting in her social media? I have no idea

I follow her IG, she doesn't post very often.  Usually just pictures of her children.

• 1 month later...

What's up with the so called superfans? I don't care how anyone decides to spend  their money and if they follow the band around the globe. I m talking about their attitude. I went to some shows on this tour and during one of them, one woman told me to " go elsewhere" because apparently the spots on the rail in the middle of the stage are for them. I was shocked. It's so weird for 45 + year old women behaving like 15 year old groupies. Not to mention that the security guard allows them to carry banners inside while my friend's banner was ripped into pieces by the same security guy. What the f? Does the ba d know about this shit?

• Wow 2

3 hours ago, Natalia92 said:

What's up with the so called superfans? I don't care how anyone decides to spend  their money and if they follow the band around the globe. I m talking about their attitude. I went to some shows on this tour and during one of them, one woman told me to " go elsewhere" because apparently the spots on the rail in the middle of the stage are for them. I was shocked. It's so weird for 45 + year old women behaving like 15 year old groupies. Not to mention that the security guard allows them to carry banners inside while my friend's banner was ripped into pieces by the same security guy. What the f? Does the ba d know about this shit?

Do you know who it was?

10 hours ago, Natalia92 said:

What happened, did you move for them? I hope you told them to get fucked. 

9 minutes ago, Natalia92 said:

I don't know their names, some middle aged woman who was dressed like Axl in his 20s😯

I know who you mean and I seriously hope you told them to get fucked :lol:

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

We just went a few steps to the left eventually, which I regret, I should have told them to go fuck themselves as you said. I was shocked by her attitude and how rude she was... when I get attacked like that out of the blue I don't respond as I should. And it was not jus that, while we were waiting in line, she and h r friend (another middle aged woman) were belittling another fan from another country who had flew in just for th concert ! What the hell?!

I am not saying these things out of jealousy or anything, I was just shocked to see fans acting like royalty. Some of these people give off a very weird vibe, like they are really delusional, they seem to think they matter to the band or something? The band may know their faces or names since they attend almost every single show but I m pretty sure they couldn't care less. If I was Axl or Slash and had people who are that level of delusional and obsessed following me around the globe I would be creeped out. 

I am originally from Europe and recently moved to the US, I have never seen people acting like that in concerts back home.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Natalia92 said:

We just went a few steps to the left eventually, which I regret, I should have told them to go fuck themselves as you said. I was shocked by her attitude and how rude she was... when I get attacked like that out of the blue I don't respond as I should. And it was not jus that, while we were waiting in line, she and h r friend (another middle aged woman) were belittling another fan from another country who had flew in just for th concert ! What the hell?!

I am not saying these things out of jealousy or anything, I was just shocked to see fans acting like royalty. Some of these people give off a very weird vibe, like they are really delusional, they seem to think they matter to the band or something? The band may know their faces or names since they attend almost every single show but I m pretty sure they couldn't care less. If I was Axl or Slash and had people who are that level of delusional and obsessed following me around the globe I would be creeped out. 

I am originally from Europe and recently moved to the US, I have never seen people acting like that in concerts back home.

Maybe she was drunk?

15 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Maybe she was drunk?

Oh no, she was completely sober😂 The superfans don't drink because if you drink you might need to pee and if you need to pee you might need to go to the bathroom and if you go to the bathroom you might loose your spot on the rail and life will never be the same again.😂😂

Edited by Natalia92
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Who is it?

9 hours ago, Natalia92 said:

Yeah that's way out of line. Unfortunately GnR has some fans who think that because they go to lots of shows and are recognized by the band that they're somehow better than everyone else. Sorry that happened to you.

Welcome to the US btw! Where did you move from?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Who is it?

Yeah that's way out of line. Unfortunately GnR has some fans who think that because they go to lots of shows and are recognized by the band that they're somehow better than everyone else. Sorry that happened to you.

Welcome to the US btw! Where did you move from?

Thanks! I m from Greece!:)

Unfortunately  the band may indeed appreciate them after all, at least the management if not the band itself. I noticed that these people were treated differently by the security man ( Gio I think?) which sucks and probably makes them even more snobby and delusional.

• Like 1