GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

38 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

well yeah, poor Axl has plenty of these online I am afraid and there is nothing he can do about it

or maybe he can attempt to remove them from the internet:ph34r:

Hide contents

tenor.gif

It's not as if he hasn't tried, of course.

https://www.therock.net.nz/home/funny-shit/2016/06/axl-rose-wants-this-photo-removed-from-the-internet.html

Axl Rose wants unflattering photos of him from a 2010 G'N'R show removed from the Internet forever, particularly if they've had words added mocking his appearance.

Anti-piracy company Web Sherrif has told Google to remove the images from its web search results and Blogger platform, saying Rose owns the original photo, reports Torrentfreak.

Google has yet to comply with the order.

The original photo, and others like it, were taken at a 2010 concert by Winnipeg Free Press photographer Boris Minkevich. He told Torrentfreak he had no idea Rose was trying to get them off the web.

According to Web Sherriff, photographers attending Guns N' Roses concerts sign away the rights of any pictures they take to the band. Mr Minkevich can't recall signing any waiver before the 2010 gig, but says it is fairly common.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:30 PM, DurhamGirl said:

Poor Axl, everybody has a bad photo of themselves somewhere and would hate for it to become public!

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme. 

*Takes opportunity to gratuitously post one of my favourites*

axl10.png

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, money honey said:

Think of how many photos there must be of Axl - millions. Statistically I'm sure there's some kind of correlation between the number of bad photos and the number of good ones. He has so many amazing ones - it's inevitable that there would be bad ones too. His good ones are sooooo good... we should just show people one of those every time we're sent a 'fat Axl' meme. 

axl10.png

Oh my gosh I have gone all hot...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, money honey said:

axl10.png

:wub:

On 13. 2. 2020 at 11:43 AM, money honey said:

But show this to guys and they start to refrain and be kinda distressed:

28d7347c84817e9208363107d857e65d--guns-a

...yet once upon a time, when giants walked the Earth, this booty graced the stage. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Guys! An article with comments about Slash and Duff from the forum are on alternativenation.net . 😬😳 I hope no one in the GNR camp sees it .

They can see all the shit talk on here, so where's the difference:shrugs:

Edited by EricA

33 minutes ago, EricA said:

They can see all the shit talk on here, so where's the difference:shrugs:

It's not like they are trolling the forums. Also, seeing my username and comments about original GNR members in an article about that was purportedly about Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour's beach photos was ridiculous 😂😂😂. I just didn't expect my shit talking to be in an article on GNR as if it actually meant something. I hate for my comments to piss anyone off 😂🤐.

Edited by Murielweathers@gmail.com

11 minutes ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

It's not like they are trolling the forums. Also, seeing my username and comments about original GNR members in an article about that was purportedly about Axl Rose and Stephanie Seymour's beach photos was ridiculous 😂😂😂. I just didn't expect my shit talking to be in an article on GNR as if it actually meant something. I hate for my comments to piss anyone off 😂🤐.

I have'nt read the article, there where quotes from you:o?

Poor you, know you've lost all your credit:lol:

4 hours ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

https://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-girlfriend-bends-beach-photo/

🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband said the article was mostly about my quote.

I wouldn't dignify alternative nation by calling their work 'articles'... this is pure shit, clickbait, trying to make news out of nothing. Not to mention policing women's bodies. 

• Like 3

On 21/2/2020 at 5:12 AM, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

https://www.alternativenation.net/axl-rose-girlfriend-bends-beach-photo/

🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband said the article was mostly about my quote.

That website has written a lot of articles based on post by forum's members. This time they quoted you. And tomorrow they write another article based on some other member comments. 

4 hours ago, Padme said:

That website has written a lot of articles based on post by forum's members. This time they quoted you. And tomorrow they write another article based on some other member comments. 

Oh, I know. It's mildly amusing, but also shocking. It's like, "God, I was a bitch that day. Did I really talk that much shit?" Then they put that into one of their little pieces they cobble together from fifty different topics and photos and it's out there forever. I imagine Axl browsing the internet, sees random article, "Man, she's a bitch she must really hate us. I don't want her at one of my shows". Instant lifetime ban from concerts. 😂😂😂 The internet is nothing but fake bullshit nowadays and it sucks. 

12 minutes ago, Murielweathers@gmail.com said:

Oh, I know. It's mildly amusing, but also shocking. It's like, "God, I was a bitch that day. Did I really talk that much shit?" Then they put that into one of their little pieces they cobble together from fifty different topics and photos and it's out there forever. I imagine Axl browsing the internet, sees random article, "Man, she's a bitch she must really hate us. I don't want her at one of my shows". Instant lifetime ban from concerts. 😂😂😂 The internet is nothing but fake bullshit nowadays and it sucks. 

As long as you paid for your ticket, Axl doesn't care about what you say. Believe me, most of us here had said worst things about Axl. Only once he got really mad. And he went after a former moderator. That was ages ago

• Like 1