GNR WOMEN'S CHAT 2020 *NEW*

janrichmond

It will be necessary to practice social distraction from fridge upcoming days. Stay strong.

Side note:

Imagine new column in LA times: Advises on how to be 20 years in lockdown and make it by Dexter

• Haha 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:52 AM, money honey said:

Thanks @janrichmond ! Women's thread mark 3, wow!! (love your new sig pics of Slash btw :wub::wub:)

They might if it's ass-kissy enough. Susan or Meegan are better bets though. They're much better than TB at socmed.

Slaxl is absolutely alive, including in the fans!! Many stay quiet about this but Slaxl isn't the number one category on fanfic forums for nothing...;)

Just look at them. MMM.

So glad they're back to touching on stage. It's awkward when they all avoid eachother.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, lilacmess said:

He looks so high in all those Donnington Pics. Once I saw it it's hard not to notice 😀

I've always been fascinated by how Axl looks in those Donington pics... is that what it is?? (I'm so innocent :lol:)

He looks so incredibly young, thin and fresh-faced. I adore those pics.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:11 AM, There'sAHeavenAboveU said:

So glad they're back to touching on stage. It's awkward when they all avoid eachother.

Haven't they been touching every so often since NITL began? When were they avoiding each other? (genuine question)

5 hours ago, money honey said:

I've always been fascinated by how Axl looks in those Donington pics... is that what it is?? (I'm so innocent :lol:)

He looks so incredibly young, thin and fresh-faced. I adore those pics.

Haven't they been touching every so often since NITL began? When were they avoiding each other? (genuine question)

I don't actually know, I haven't followed NITL as much as I'd like to (though now . . .) they just seem so distant compared to when they would hang off eachother onstage in the 80s, 90s. 

Sooooo I move to Bee Gees fandom N' GN'R become My second favourite now:smiley-confused2:

Buttttt it doesn't mean that I can't say happy birthday to certain Someone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, AVOCADO FARMER!!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::heart:

01026e9f1a7bd9a8fc0bfa9d9d6315f7.jpg

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN!!!!!:heart:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, There'sAHeavenAboveU said:

Why? Based off the cane and the cast he had in the 80s? 90s? He has leg issues.

You mean why people thought the shoes are bad? Imo they don't look to be designed for running, jumping or anything close to it and just generally appear like the type of shoes you would easily trip over in. But I suppose he knows best what he feels comfortable in and I guess they could provide some support in the ankle area.

It's his call after all but I believe most of us just wish he won't break his neck one of these days just because of terrible choice of footwear.

• Like 1