North American Tour Dates Announced

Just now, allwaystired said:

Ah well - the tickets were very reasonably priced back then at least! 

One things for sure, people needn't worry or buy tickets in areas they don't want to be. And if they feel they can wait it out, there is a good chance they'll get a bargain. 

75 bucks got you either in the pit, or the side of the stage.  I sure miss that.

• Like 1

I’m going to sound like a cold hearted dick but I am certainly not rooting for this tour to succeed as is. You can’t just do stadium tour after stadium tour without any incentive. Not to mention GNR have been borderline false advertising with this next chapter bullshit. With the treatment of the fans by Fernando on reddit as well and Slash also bullshitting with “we don’t know how to release a new album” garbage, something needs to change with this band. I don’t believe all the lies should be financially supported. I think if sales are suffering they’ll realize that they may actually need to release new music to keep this machine going.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII
  • Like 4

Just now, FabioRoses said:

tks for sharing, let's find out in 40 mins then :headbang:

Yep. 

Just to be clear for everyone, I'm not playing the "insider" game. I have zero connection with GNR. I just have a friend who's a DJ on the biggest rock station in Detroit and he tells me stuff like this at times.

He said not to post their name until after 3pm, so I'll post it then whether it's been announced or not. 

• GNFNR 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

Yep. 

Just to be clear for everyone, I'm not playing the "insider" game. I have zero connection with GNR. I just have a friend who's a DJ on the biggest rock station in Detroit and he tells me stuff like this at times.

He said not to post their name until after 3pm, so I'll post it then whether it's been announced or not. 

Sounds good! We're talking the US dates here right? 

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, 6 of the US dates. So Detroit and 5 others but I'm not sure what the 5 other cities are. 

Interesting then that the US shows supports look like being announced before the other dates which come first......

That suggests to me there must be at least some acknowledgement somewhere that these dates need a push. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Ummmm.... Maybe? I'm not trying to be vague on purpose, I'm just not a big fan of them but I know a lot of other people are.

If it is Coldplay I swear to god that I will literally pay someone to take my tickets :lol:

Edited by WhazUp
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Interesting then that the US shows supports look like being announced before the other dates which come first......

That suggests to me there must be at least some acknowledgement somewhere that these dates need a push. 

Not to mention openers usually are announced the day of the main announcement or some date much closer to the show. Between presale and general on sale is pretty odd. But it could be for other reasons for all we know.

Just now, WhazUp said:

If it is Colplay I swear to god that I will literally pay someone to take my tickets :lol:

Coldplay is a band that can fill football stadiums, it won’t be them opening.

51 minutes ago, Towelie said:

How do you know it is "selling garbagely"?

go to ticketmaster and click on the shows, it has the interactive charts, there are presales now so anyone with a Citi card, the live nation code, or wants to spend an extra $80 for the Fan club is able to get a ticket, usually you see most of the tickets sold during the presales, in this case it looks like most shows have like 90% of the tickets available

• Like 1