Jump to content

North American Tour Dates Announced


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dazey, it's absolutely impossible to release music in 2020, haven't you heard the news from Slash? There's just no way to do it. Such an abstract concept, with you know, the internet and all that, rea

For anyone who wants it, the Live Nation pre-sale is Thursday at 10am local time.  The password is SOLO.    Please, please, please do NOT waste money on Nightrain

What? The Stones are in another stratosphere. They released highly relevant music through most of the 60's all the 70's and early 80's and have a catalog of almost 450 songs.  They have had close

Posted Images

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Dammit. I just got told it can't be announced til after 4 now. Sorry! I promised I'm not trying to be a dick! 

No worries, you don’t want to get your guy in trouble. In the meantime let’s throw around some baseless speculation:

 

The Struts, Highly Suspect, Cage the Elephant, Alice In Chains, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Bring Me the Horizon

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stryker said:

No worries, you don’t want to get your guy in trouble. In the meantime let’s throw around some baseless speculation:

 

The Struts, Highly Suspect, Cage the Elephant, Alice In Chains, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Bring Me the Horizon

 

Just now, All Cautions Made said:

Smashing Pumpkins?

Can't say yet, but I promise I'll post right at 4 :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, veon said:

 

Just now, WhazUp said:

That is actually pretty cool, Smashing Pumpkins and GNR in one night

Just got a text from my buddy saying the Detroit News jumped the gun lol. So yes, it's Smashing Pumpkins for Detroit and at least 5 other cities. 

  • GNFNR 1
  • Wow 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ah I am hoping they are playing Milwaukee/Chicago, definitely a fan of the Pumpkins, I saw their "reunion" show a few years ago and it was definitely the best show I saw in a while

 

I just hope it is not some co-headling bullshit, I want to see the typical 2 1/2-3 hour set of GNR considering what I spent on my tickets, if they are going to announce the Pumpkins are going to play like a 90 minute set and GNR are only going to be on for like 2 hours, yea that is going to suck

Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive Smashing Pumpkins fan, so bit gutted I'm the other side of the world! 

I wouldn't have thought they'll be a big ticket seller though - their 'reunion' tour was a well-documented poor seller, and much discussed at the time. 

https://consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/smashing-pumpkins-reunion-tour-doesnt-appear-to-be-selling-very-well/

Wonder when the others will get announced? 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I heard a very strong rumor that some of the opening acts are going to start being announced today at 3pm EST (about an hour from now) 

There might be something to this as Smashing Pumpkins have been announced for several shows.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool that Smashing Pumpkins are opening.

Btw, they are releasing a double album. A few days ago, Billy Corgan posted on IG that there were about 10 more days of recording, that the album will be coming out sometime within 2020 but the exact date and formats haven't been decided yet.

It surely makes one wonder why GnR can't give a simple update like this - if they've been recording and have something to release, that is.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, k12 said:

ah I am hoping they are playing Milwaukee/Chicago, definitely a fan of the Pumpkins, I saw their "reunion" show a few years ago and it was definitely the best show I saw in a while

 

I just hope it is not some co-headling bullshit, I want to see the typical 2 1/2-3 hour set of GNR considering what I spent on my tickets, if they are going to announce the Pumpkins are going to play like a 90 minute set and GNR are only going to be on for like 2 hours, yea that is going to suck

Nah - it's being advertised very much as a support act. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Very cool that Smashing Pumpkins are opening.

Btw, they are releasing a double album. A few days ago, Billy Corgan posted on IG that there were about 10 more days of recording, that the album will be coming out sometime within 2020 but the exact date and formats haven't been decided yet.

It surely makes one wonder why GnR can't give a simple update like this - if they've been recording and have something to release, that is.

Exactly , an update on recording and a rough timeline for the album would be simple and easy. Of course most of us would still not believe it till we have it in our hands but it would at least give fans more hope an album will come out. 

Edited by Gold top 78
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...