North American Tour Dates Announced

1 minute ago, Stlconcerts said:

This tour is not going to do well I just got into Wrigley within 5 seconds. I think I'm holding off to see if ticket prices plummet. i can sit anywhere I want at any venue right now with 0 issues. Weird Al tickets were harder to get than this. 

Yep, that's one of the many reasons I'm waiting til like 30 minutes before the start of the show to get tickets in Detroit. 

12 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Just got this message from TM. Oh well, on with my day...

Guns N' Roses 2020 TourTue • Aug 18 • 6:00 PMGlobe Life Field, Arlington, TX

Thank You for Joining the Waiting Room
Please wait here until the sale begins. When it starts, your page will automatically refresh and you will be moved into the Queue.
The Queue Will Open In:

2,000+

PEOPLE IN FRONT OF YOU

You can get in no issues now

1 minute ago, center27j said:

The whole stadium is empty, this is gonna get cancelled or moved to a local high school gym. 

Haha. Neither will happen. They'll just paper the hell out of every show. That's good for us die hards holding off on buying though, so that's fine with me. 

Side note- I wonder where all of the people are who were going on about how amazing this tour was going to sell? :lol:

If you're purchasing through Vivid Seats, just add the tickets to your cart and click out of it - I got an email with a discount of 10% off for the same tickets about 10 minutes later.

I'm such a fucking sucker, I panicked (why? I don't know, I get anxious about this kinda shit) and bought tickets the other night.  Now tickets a few rows in front of me are cheaper than what I bought mine for.  Viewing this as a learning opportunity... :facepalm:

Just now, UsedYourIllusion said:

Oh god, Pit are only 250... hmm, do i want to pay rent for a month, or be 15 feet away from Slash? Decisions decisions.. see if the band was more productive and actually cared, this would be a no-brainer.

Holy shit your rent is $250?! Got a spare room?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Haha. Neither will happen. They'll just paper the hell out of every show. That's good for us die hards holding off on buying though, so that's fine with me. 

Side note- I wonder where all of the people are who were going on about how amazing this tour was going to sell? :lol:

Correct, they will move people from higher sections to lower sections and then banner off those empty sections and claim a sell out!

• GNFNR 1

The name for this leg of the tour should be GNR:DOA...because that’s what demand for tickets is today - dead on arrival.

I just checked the ticket map for my hometown show in Philly and it's nothing but a vast sea of blue dots.  After a few hours of the general sale of the Motley/Leppard/Poison show at the same ballpark, something like 50% to 65% of the tickets were sold...and the prices were higher - a $194 first level Motley seat costs you $150 for GNR, and a $150 HoF level Motley seat is $99 for GNR.

I’m happy to see that the fans have finally spoken.  Axl and Team Brazil can’t forever expect to roll out the same nonsense without consequence.  On the Motley tour, we have every original member of Motley and Poison participating and only 2 non-original Def members (one of whom is replacing a dead guy.)  Meanwhile, Steven and Izzy are alive, healthy and willing to participate, yet Axl & Co are too greedy to bring them on board.  Instead we get a blue haired keyboard player, a drummer that completely butchers the songs, and a Izzy clone.

I feel like everything since 2016 (I’m being charitable here - it’s gone on much longer) has been a dare by Axl/TB to see just how far they can push the fan base by not giving them what they really want.  Well 2/7/20 should go down as the date that they finally got their answer!!!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Correct, they will move people from higher sections to lower sections and then banner off those empty sections and claim a sell out!

1 minute ago, center27j said:

When you guys refer to “papering”, does that mean they’ll just give away tix or theyll cover the upper seats with tarps?

tsinindy explains one way it happens above. Another way it happens is that they just give out tons of tickets to get people in the seats. 

17 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

My son's mom was able to grab tickets anywhere she wanted for her and my son today. 

So, my son will be seeing his first GNR show which is awesome. 

that's is so cool! hope he will have fun :) Let us know, what was his feelings, after the show.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PeterNorth said:

The name for this leg of the tour should be GNR:DOA...because that’s what demand for tickets is today - dead on arrival.

I just checked the ticket map for my hometown show in Philly and it's nothing but a vast sea of blue dots.  After a few hours of the general sale of the Motley/Leppard/Poison show at the same ballpark, something like 50% to 65% of the tickets were sold...and the prices were higher - a $194 first level Motley seat costs you $150 for GNR, and a $150 HoF level Motley seat is $99 for GNR.

I’m happy to see that the fans have finally spoken.  Axl and Team Brazil can’t forever expect to roll out the same nonsense without consequence.  On the Motley tour, we have every original member of Motley and Poison participating and only 2 non-original Def members (one of whom is replacing a dead guy.)  Meanwhile, Steven and Izzy are alive, healthy and willing to participate, yet Axl & Co are too greedy to bring them on board.  Instead we get a blue haired keyboard player, a drummer that completely butchers the songs, and a Izzy clone.

I feel like everything since 2016 (I’m being charitable here - it’s gone on much longer) has been a dare by Axl/TB to see just how far they can push the fan base by not giving them what they really want.  Well 2/7/20 should go down as the date that they finally got their answer!!!

Tickets for this tour has only been on sale for a hour 🤦‍♂️

Tickets literally just went on sale and people are acting like it’s selling like crap 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Tickets for this tour has only been on sale for a hour 🤦‍♂️

Tickets literally just went on sale and people are acting like it’s selling like crap 

That's because it is. Successful shows don't have 3/4 of the stadium available for sale after 4 days of presales and 3 hours on general public sales. 

• Like 1