North American Tour Dates Announced

2 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

The first NA date is 5 months away. You'll certainly know what you are getting before then. What we know for sure is the stage is shaped differently. How that changes the show I have no idea and probably not that much. The biggest mystery is where the piano will be located for NR since there is no large catwalk like NITL.

The flying vegas piano makes a comeback!

9 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

We got like 20 songs and  a bunch of instrumentals a few months back.

Would the general public really care to hear these songs? They won't. GNR are no longer relevant. The school kids are no longer skipping school to go to a GNR show and no one's losing their virinity to Rocket Queen. 

GNR will follow the footsteps of aerosmith and at some point end up in a Vegas residency. And that's okay.

A new album would flop (by their standards) and we'd all want the hits back in the setlist eventually.

I think just 1 killer new song could get the kids interested. They will never sell 10 million albums but it'd create an interest. 

Adding 6 new songs to the setlist could just replace the covers so all the old tunes could stay. And they could rotate the setlist more. Slash could even jump in the air to a different tune. 

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yes, that would've been ideal. If they wanted to they could've even kept the same tour name and all but released an EP or something new then continued touring.

I thought the idea of releasing an EP 2 years ago was ridiculous. I sure wish they had did it now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Fenway show are like events in themselves. A lot of people just go because it's a show at Fenway.  

Thats why i jumped on the wrigley show so quick, but sales appear to be really thin there as well. Its hard to tell bc tix availability is so secretive but it doesnt seem like theyve sold very many. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

No. They should have stopped after the Hawaii show in '18, used '19 to come up with a new album and start now with a new tour. Excitement in '18 was still there as they hit different places then.

That definitely felt like the end.....and was billed as it, or at least heavily suggested that it was, as I recall. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Fenway isn't sold out but appears to be doing well. There are still some seats available in the back of the field.  All the cheap seats are gone and everything else seems to mostly be side stage or obstructed view seats. As someone said they play a lot of games with tickets these days so who really knows. 

I still think the thing with the biggest effect on the saes are the prices.  It is one thing for a reunion after 23 years but to continue to charge $250 for almost all floor/field seats is pretty fucked up. People aren't going to continue to dish that kind of money out time after time.  After fees you are still paying $200 after fees for LOGE/BOWL seating and $100 for the shittiest seats in the house. 

I don't care if the promoters are the ones who figure all that shit out, the band could have some say in it if they wanted to. 

You should try again, I can pull two in all sections but the $69 price point (which is the cheapest ticket).  You have to remove the tix you had added then re-enter the main page. 

They probably have the cheapest seats blocked off in case they have to cover them up. 

Edited by tsinindy

2 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

No. They should have stopped after the Hawaii show in '18, used '19 to come up with a new album and start now with a new tour. Excitement in '18 was still there as they hit different places then.

Yeah that would have been the perfect finale in Hawaii. They sure had enough downtime in 2019 to record a new album. Axl certainly did

• Like 1

had a look at the availability for the Met Life concert. There is no way they are selling it out. practically every block was near fully available. Only way it will get anywhere near a sell out is if they reduce the prices drastically, which I am sure they will in time

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

You should try again, I can pull two in all sections but the $69 price point (which is the cheapest ticket).  You have to remove the tix you had added then re-enter the main page. 

They probably have the cheapest seats blocked off in case they have to cover them up. 

What exactly do you want me to try again or what are you trying to prove? Did I say you couldn't pull tix in other sections? I said what was left was shit. I have been helping friends get tickets so I am well aware of what is left and nothing you said contradicts my post. There are tickets available but they are down to the crap for the most part.  

If you select turf or best available, the only tickets that have come up for days are C8 or C2 which are the farthest outside corner sections from the stage on the field. 

If you select the top tier bowl seats all that has been left for the last couple days are limited view. (aside from a few aisle tickets)

•   IMPORTANT: Certain tickets in your order have restrictions!
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/3]: Limited View
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/4]: Limited View

There are tickets left in the second tier bowl but they are either obstructed view or row PP which is the last row of the section. (aisle tix row MM)

Regular Ticket (Online) LOGE BOX 158 PP 3 $35.00 $155.00
Regular Ticket (Online) LOGE BOX 158 PP 4 $35.00 $155.00

The third tier sections are selling as well.  They are sold to row LL and the rows only go to NN.  Or you can get closer obstructed tickets in the aisle.

Regular Ticket (Online) LOGE BOX 144 LL 1 $26.00 $119.00
Regular Ticket (Online) LOGE BOX 144 LL 2 $26.00 $119.00

third tier aisle

• Seat [GRANDSTAND 31/13/3]: Side Stage View
  • Seat [GRANDSTAND 31/13/4]: Side Stage View

The Cheap seats are sold out. No they aren't blocked off because I know someone that bought some. 

Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets.

Also they have an option to buy completely obstructed view tix in the cheapest sections.. Why would they sell those if they are "blocking off" the good seats in that section?

• Seat [GRANDSTAND 9/02/13]: Obstructed View-No View of Stage
  • Seat [GRANDSTAND 9/02/14]: Obstructed View-No View of Stage

I am not a fucking idiot. I know how to pull up tickets and I know the ballpark well.  There are still tickets left but they are going and it is slim pickings for any decent seat unless you go for resale. 

17 minutes ago, JD89 said:

practically every block was near fully available. Only way it will get anywhere near a sell out is if they reduce the prices drastically, which I am sure they will in time

That isn't exactly accurate since I can count around 35 sections that clearly have less than half their tickets left. That is still less than half of the sections and there are still a shitload of seats available though.  It won't be a sellout but they will continue to slowly sell. There will be a good turnout come showtime. Whoever decided to play Stadiums this time around at these prices is a fucking idiot. If it was smaller venue it would be almost full. They should be playing Amphitheaters and Arenas. I do realize Boston and NJ are the exceptions and selling more than other markets.  

Met.PNG

34 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

What exactly do you want me to try again or what are you trying to prove? Did I say you couldn't pull tix in other sections? I said what was left was shit. I have been helping friends get tickets so I am well aware of what is left and nothing you said contradicts my post. There are tickets available but they are down to the crap for the most part.  

If you select turf or best available, the only tickets that have come up for days are C8 or C2 which are the farthest outside corner sections from the stage on the field. 

If you select the top tier bowl seats all that has been left for the last couple days are limited view. (aside from a few aisle tickets)

• Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/3]: Limited View
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/4]: Limited View

There are tickets left in the second tier bowl but they are either obstructed view or row PP which is the last row of the section. (aisle tix row MM)

The third tier sections are selling as well.  They are sold to row LL and the rows only go to NN.  Or you can get closer obstructed tickets in the aisle.

third tier aisle

• Seat [GRANDSTAND 31/13/3]: Side Stage View
  • Seat [GRANDSTAND 31/13/4]: Side Stage View

The Cheap seats are sold out. No they aren't blocked off because I know someone that bought some. 

Tickets are not available together in the quantity you requested in this section at this time. Please try a different section, or fewer tickets.

Also they have an option to buy completely obstructed view tix in the cheapest sections.. Why would they sell those if they are "blocking off" the good seats in that section?

• Seat [GRANDSTAND 9/02/13]: Obstructed View-No View of Stage
  • Seat [GRANDSTAND 9/02/14]: Obstructed View-No View of Stage

I am not a fucking idiot. I know how to pull up tickets and I know the ballpark well.  There are still tickets left but they are going and it is slim pickings for any decent seat unless you go for resale. 

Dunno bro, you seem to have troubles not me:

Regular Ticket (Online) TURF C8 21 5 $38.00 $175.00
Regular Ticket (Online) TURF C8 21 6 $38.00 $175.00
  • Per-ticket Fee for 2 Tickets:$76.00
  • Price for 2 Tickets:$426.00
  • Processing Fee:$5.00
  • Current Amount Due:$431.0

Event

Guns N' Roses

Tuesday 07/21/20, 5:30PM EDT

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

•   IMPORTANT: Certain tickets in your order have restrictions!
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/1]: Limited View
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/2]: Limited View

• If you do not want these tickets, you must REMOVE or REPLACE the offer from the shopping cart, otherwise confirm the restriction acknowledgement below to continue.
Remove Replace Add

Roll over buttons for more info

restriction_img.gif - Restriction. Click on each ticket level icon to see the restriction message.
Type Section Row Seat Fee Price
Regular Ticket (Online) DUGOUT BOX 69 1 1 

$38.00 $175.00
Regular Ticket (Online) DUGOUT BOX 69 1 2 

$38.00 $175.00
  • Current Amount Due:$431.00

Guns N' Roses

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

Remove Replace Add

• Per-ticket Fee for 2 Tickets:$70.00
  • Price for 2 Tickets:$380.00
  • Current Amount Due:$385.00

Guns N' Roses

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

Remove Replace Add

• Per-ticket Fee for 2 Tickets:$52.00
  • Price for 2 Tickets:$290.00
  • Current Amount Due:$295.00

Every section other than the cheapest price - $69, two tickets in each section as I said.  

I never said people couldn't buy $69 tickets, I said they have blocked it off b/c they realized it may need papered up, so they have quit selling tickets there and will upgrade those folks day of show.  That's how Cincinnati and Kansas City went.

**EDIT**  I guess the dugout box seats have limited view on them.....but I've pulled from that area several times several different boxes and they all say that.   There's plenty of seats left for this show. 

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Dunno bro, you seem to have troubles not me:

Regular Ticket (Online) TURF C8 21 5 $38.00 $175.00
Regular Ticket (Online) TURF C8 21 6 $38.00 $175.00
  • Current Amount Due:$431.0

Event

Guns N' Roses

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

•   IMPORTANT: Certain tickets in your order have restrictions!
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/1]: Limited View
  • Seat [DUGOUT BOX 69/1/2]: Limited View

• If you do not want these tickets, you must REMOVE or REPLACE the offer from the shopping cart, otherwise confirm the restriction acknowledgement below to continue.
Remove Replace Add

restriction_img.gif - Restriction. Click on each ticket level icon to see the restriction message.
Regular Ticket (Online) DUGOUT BOX 69 1 1 

$38.00 $175.00
Regular Ticket (Online) DUGOUT BOX 69 1 2 

$38.00 $175.00
  • Current Amount Due:$431.00

Guns N' Roses

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

Remove Replace Add

• Per-ticket Fee for 2 Tickets:$70.00
  • Price for 2 Tickets:$380.00
  • Current Amount Due:$385.00

Guns N' Roses

FENWAY PARK Boston, MA

Remove Replace Add

• Per-ticket Fee for 2 Tickets:$52.00
  • Price for 2 Tickets:$290.00
  • Current Amount Due:$295.00

Every section other than the cheapest price - $69, two tickets in each section as I said.  

I never said people couldn't buy $69 tickets, I said they have blocked it off b/c they realized it may need papered up, so they have quit selling tickets there and will upgrade those folks day of show.  That's how Cincinnati and Kansas City went.

**EDIT**  I guess the dugout box seats have limited view on them.....but I've pulled from that area several times several different boxes and they all say that.   There's plenty of seats left for this show. 

The only "problem"  here is the one you have with reading "bro".. You just posted all the EXACT same fucking tickets I did lol.

Turf section C8 which I posted and said is the furthest back outside corner section on the field. 

Then you posted the exact same top tier bowl  "LIMITED VIEW" tickets I posted from box 69.

You also posted the same tier two row PP tickets I posted which is the LAST row of that section.

You posted the exact same tier 3 tickets I posted from box 144 row LL.. Again the 3rd from the last row. Farthest section from the stage in that tier as well.

You also posted the exact same tickets I posted from box 69 but conveniently left out the fact that they are also restricted view seats.  It isn't all seats that say restricted or limited view. Only the ones that you can't see the stage from, are in a walking path or have a pole blocking your view.  The field seats don't say that.. The seats in box 158 don't say that. 

I NEVER said you couldn't get two tickets in every tier. Yes you can pull up two seats available in every tier (not section) but they are down to the last rows or limited/obstructed view seats.  I know the venue well and they sell the obstructed/limited view tickets in the section last when they are running out of tickets. Some of them are so bad that they even note that there is NO view of the stage. The venue is old and terrible in that regard.  

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1

OK, you know it all.  Have a good one bud.  I posted what I pulled and had already edited that one section was obstructed, which every ticket in that Price Point is obstructed.

You know they sell whole sections first so, they will sell the last row of a middle section before going on to other sections......

Edited by tsinindy

18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

OK, you know it all.  Have a good one bud.  I posted what I pulled and had already edited that one section was obstructed, which every ticket in that Price Point is obstructed.

You know they sell whole sections first so, they will sell the last row of a middle section before going on to other sections......

Yes and the section next to it is down to the last row as well. Plus the field is down to the farthest from the stage outside corner sections.   Also not every ticket in that price point you mentioned is obstructed. Only the seats behind the dugout are which are the only ones left in that pricepoint.  I do not know it all but I do know Fenway park pretty well as I have been going there for almost 40 years.  

Fuck man. Fenway is a six hour drive from me. After reading this I don't know if I'll be able to show up day of and get in for $40. Never seen a show or been there period so definitely thinking about it but all new show or not I've seen GnR ten times starting in Vegas from 2016/17 so I'm not dropping $100 on a ticket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Subtle Signs said:

Fuck man. Fenway is a six hour drive from me. After reading this I don't know if I'll be able to show up day of and get in for $40. Never seen a show or been there period so definitely thinking about it but all new show or not I've seen GnR ten times starting in Vegas from 2016/17 so I'm not dropping $100 on a ticket.

$40 bucks might be reaching but I am sure you could get in fairly cheap if you keep your eye out. There are a bunch of tix out for resale already that will probably drop significantly as the show gets closer

5 hours ago, JD89 said:

had a look at the availability for the Met Life concert. There is no way they are selling it out. practically every block was near fully available. Only way it will get anywhere near a sell out is if they reduce the prices drastically, which I am sure they will in time

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

That isn't exactly accurate since I can count around 35 sections that clearly have less than half their tickets left. That is still less than half of the sections and there are still a shitload of seats available though.  It won't be a sellout but they will continue to slowly sell. There will be a good turnout come showtime. Whoever decided to play Stadiums this time around at these prices is a fucking idiot. If it was smaller venue it would be almost full. They should be playing Amphitheaters and Arenas. I do realize Boston and NJ are the exceptions and selling more than other markets.  

Met.PNG

I agree with you Tom. If you actually look at the available tickets, Section 225 only has 6 tickets left. Section 225 and Section 227 are really good seats for Giant games.  You can see everything from those seats, which helps for someone like me who is short.  I'm at Section 227  for the concert and it's selling. If you look at tickets below Section 225 and 227,  which are 124, 126, and 128, you will see that they are resale tickets. 

11 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

But after axls vocals for the berln 2018 show, maybe they shouldnt have toured.