North American Tour Dates Announced

I don’t really think the "Larger-Than-Life Global Stadium Tour" is the official name of the tour, though. It looks more like simple North American Tour (see the image), and since they used this designation on their website (with capitals, so you don’t know what’s what anyway), the media just adopted it. I haven’t seen this particular title mentioned on FB either.

In any case, "Larger Than Life" would certainly make sense after NITL, but the "global" etc. shit is weird, and it would definitely be too long. 

I just hope that’s not the name of the new record.

Edit: Also, hope it’s not just a schtick for yet another rendition of NITL with two deep cuts and two new covers...

Edited by jamillos

51 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Thanks Chester - saw that. Looks like there is a 2 hour time difference between Citi and Nightrain. Not sure how fast pit tickets will go, but I think they are worth it for Metlife (side seating is relatively far from the stage there)

If one joins Nightrain today, do you get the presale code or is it too late?

I am pretty sure I got a night train membership when the NITL dates were announced in 2016.  tickets wen on sale a day or two later and I did have a code to use. 

obviously thing may have changed over the last few years, but it worked for me 4 years ago and I got good seats on the floor. 

7 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Does anyone think there's more to come? 

Can write off coheadline which some people suggested. Can write off new music as that is just not happening.

High profile support bands? What is there to look forward too when you have seen like 12 NITL shows?

There better not be a co headliner unless it is like Metallica, I am sure they are going to charge a premium when tickets go on sale and if they announce another major act that is going to cut in their set time I am gonna be pissed, I am sure they are going to be monitoring sales and the weaker the sales the bigger the act they are going to want to bring but if it is like a big act that is going to demand at least a 90 minute set, yea that is not ok

56 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

If one joins Nightrain today, do you get the presale code or is it too late?

Yes, just did it. I am going to try with that and my citi card. The sound is absolutely terrible at Fenway Park. I want to be on the field with good seats

2 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Will be interesting to see how they pull this off sales wise without co headlining or having new music. 

They’ll be in LA when I’m home for break but not sure I really even want to go considering it’ll be the same show I’ve already seen twice and Axl is getting pretty weak vocally.

All new show!!!😂

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I honestly feel bad for anyone joining Nightrain just to get a presale code. You're just throwing your money away. 

I posted earlier in this thread if it was worth it as I want PIT tix.  Think it's better just to wing it through the regular on sale?? 

18 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Why didn't they just call it Not In This Lifetime so they can go for the record?

Or by dropping the title are they duping fans into thinking it's a completely different set.

Yeah I think they’re just trying to trick people into thinking it’s a different kind of show. That’s all.

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Boston will sell out in a minute and it is a Monday night.. The only people bitching are the people here. They haven't been here in a couple years and no matter what you read on this forum the show will be different than last time they were here.  There are a bunch of songs they played last time that have been dropped from the set and they have added 4 or 5 songs since then that I am very excited to see. I suspect they will add a couple more once the tour starts up. You guys can all sit here and follow the streams and cry about the set. I will be there drunk with horns up rocking the fuck out.

This^

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Boston will sell out in a minute and it is a Monday night.. The only people bitching are the people here. They haven't been here in a couple years and no matter what you read on this forum the show will be different than last time they were here.  There are a bunch of songs they played last time that have been dropped from the set and they have added 4 or 5 songs since then that I am very excited to see. I suspect they will add a couple more once the tour starts up. You guys can all sit here and follow the streams and cry about the set. I will be there drunk with horns up rocking the fuck out.

Yep. The majority of people who attend will say this: Oh GNR is coming? Shit, they were great at Gillette a few years ago. At Fenway? Let’s go! We can hit bars before the show 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Boston wont' sell out in a minute, Chicago won't sell out in a minute unless they have seats covered. 

They may sell out, but not in a minute, that's laughable. 

Just now, tsinindy said:

Boston wont' sell out in a minute, Chicago won't sell out in a minute unless they have seats covered. 

Love ya buddy but that was a total douche post. I obviously didn't literally mean a minute. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

They “sell out”. Meaning Live Nation only releases a certain amount and they sell out of that amount to create demand on their secondary ticket site