North American Tour Dates Announced

I *MIGHT* go to the Arlington, TX show. One of my best friend's family members owns the Texas Rangers baseball team, so perhaps I can get into the show for free.

If I have to buy a ticket to the gig, I will wait until 48 hours before showtime to make a move. 

Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing scheme means they will be blowing out tickets at drastically reduced prices a few days/hours before showtime.

I recall seeing $250 tickets for the San Antonio 2017 show available at $100-$150 a few days/hours before the gig on TM.

I suggest EVERYONE waits until a few days/hours before showtime to buy tickets. 
Your wallet will thank you!

On a related note, after the pitiful Austin October 11th, 2019 gig, I swore I would never waste my time or money on GNR again. 

If it turns out that the 2020 tour is another "Mickey & Friends" type show, I'll skip the Arlington concert.

Every penny I spend on GNR in 2020 is one less penny I will be able to spend on the Playstation 5 console, games, and accessories. :facepalm:

I would rather have the PS5 than go to my 5th NITL show! :headbang:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Is it too early to bitch about the imagery for this leg/tour?  I hope this isn't the style that they're using throughout. Utter crap.

(Maybe they're planning some dinner shows at Medieval Times.)

NA640.jpg 

Maybe thats the magic orb from the Phoenix airport incident? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Original said:

I posted earlier in this thread if it was worth it as I want PIT tix.  Think it's better just to wing it through the regular on sale?? 

If you absolutely, positively have to have pit tickets, then Nightrain might be your best shot. 

A lot of people have said it's no where near a guarantee though, which is said. If GNR is going to take more money from you, pit tickets should be a guarantee with Nightrain purchase. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

If you absolutely, positively have to have pit tickets, then Nightrain might be your best shot. 

A lot of people have said it's no where near a guarantee though, which is said. If GNR is going to take more money from you, pit tickets should be a guarantee with Nightrain purchase. 

Your comment suggest they might give a fraction of fuck about getting more of the fans money. C'mon Russ. :lol:

Edited by sofine11
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Is it too early to bitch about the imagery for this leg/tour?  I hope this isn't the style that they're using throughout. Utter crap.

(Maybe they're planning some dinner shows at Medieval Times.)

NA640.jpg 

Watch that be the album cover, and the album just be called 2020...

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

We’ll definitely see in March. For me, it will be do or die then. Even though the "all new" stuff has probably been connected with the shows starting only in May, there is no way they’d play just the old stuff in South America and spare the goods solely for Europe/US, especially considering how much they’re adored down there. So it’s either March or nothing as far as new songs go.

The record is a different thing – we’ll see whether new material will already have been done, or whether they’ll just be wasting another two months instead of working on it.

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Love ya buddy but that was a total douche post. I obviously didn't literally mean a minute. 

Bro, don't get on me about douchey posts....how many times did you trash all this when you realized izzy and or steven weren't involved.  You've flip-flopped on all this 100 times. 

Have fun at the show, that's what it is all about. 

• Like 1

one other note- if anyone is going to the Philly show on July 8th- the sun sets in left field. so get seats on the third base side if you are planning on getting there for the opener.  otherwise you will be miserable staring into the sun until 830pm.  trust me, I have been to a good amount of phillies games and seats on the first base side in the outfield area can be kind of miserable in that respect 

3 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I *MIGHT* go to the Arlington, TX show. One of my best friend's family members owns the Texas Rangers baseball team, so perhaps I can get into the show for free.

If I have to buy a ticket to the gig, I will wait until 48 hours before showtime to make a move. 

Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing scheme means they will be blowing out tickets at drastically reduced prices a few days/hours before showtime.

I recall seeing $250 tickets for the San Antonio 2017 show available at $100-$150 a few days/hours before the gig on TM.

I suggest EVERYONE waits until a few days/hours before showtime to buy tickets. 
Your wallet will thank you!

You are correct about the 2017 San Antonio gig. I checked TM the morning of the show and saw that GA pit tickets went down from $250 to $150, which is what I initially paid for the seats I had. So you can bet that the morning of the show I upgraded to the pit for the same price. Not saying this is guaranteed to happen for everyone, but if you’re willing to wait, I’d wait. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Bro, don't get on me about douchey posts....how many times did you trash all this when you realized izzy and or steven weren't involved.  You've flip-flopped on all this 100 times. 

Have fun at the show, that's what it is all about. 

I was referring to you criticizing my post in such a literal way, nothing about the band. 

As far as my stance on the band.  I haven't flip flopped on anything. For the most part my opinions haven't changed at all, but unlike others (not referring to you) I am not going to bitch about the same shit day after day for 4 years lol. You are either in or out. Overall they still put on a good show and I am all about live music. Could it be better? 100% it could, but I'll take we have over nothing. 

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 1

Just now, axlinkafayette said:

I'm done with Guns

enjoy the millions you earn from the tour, boys, but you have turned your back on the fans you obviously didn't care about anyway

This is beyond ridiculous now

Not another penny from me to pay for this bloated monstrously

I don’t know if they’re just THAT tone deaf as to what the fans actually want (new music), or if they’re just being spiteful on purpose.

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

Round 2!

There must be new music coming. It's certainly being marketed that way, along with armandos comments on reddit about new album in 6 months.

How is it being marketed that way? They have made 0 announcements. This is just another cash grab. They're playing one hour from me and I won't pay the ridiculous prices. Axl still gave a shot in 2016, I'll stick with that live show memory.

• Like 1