Best New Song from The Village Sessions Leaks?

Best New Song from The Village Sessions Leaks?  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that some people here aren't interested in hearing new music from Guns N' Roses. I get that some people don't accept this as Guns N' Roses, and might just be interested in music with Slash on it or in that old-school blues rock tradition, but still, it is not like it's an effort to quickly check out new music, or that one loses anything from it. At best you will find something you like. At worst, don't listen to it again. This is a fan forum, with assumingly fans of music in general and Guns N' Roses specifically. I do get it if it is out of respect for the band to not listen to unfinished music likely not meant for public consumption. That I do get. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Even though I love the CD band and especially Bucket, I haven't listened to any of the instrumentals at all because having heard e.g. Better without vocals it just sounds like 'whatever' to me, like a completely different song. 

Cannot understand how anyone can like Atlas let alone over the others with vocals. Easily the worst Guns/Axl song ever imo. Can't even remember how the total lack of decent melody goes. Worse than elevator music. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Even though I love the CD band and especially Bucket, I haven't listened to any of the instrumentals at all because having heard e.g. Better without vocals it just sounds like 'whatever' to me, like a completely different song. 

Cannot understand how anyone can like Atlas let alone over the others with vocals. Easily the worst Guns/Axl song ever imo. Can't even remember how the total lack of decent melody goes. Worse than elevator music. 

I like IRS slightly less but I agree Atlas is awful. I wanted to hear that song for years. I can't imagine the disappointment if that was the only thing that leaked.

2 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

I love Atlas. Prefer it to quite a few tracks on CD.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

New song?

Zodiac

General Top 10

1. Zodiac
  2. Me and My Elvis
  3. I'm Sorry
  4. Hard School
  5. Perhaps
  6. Oklahoma
  7. Chinese Democracy (Rough Mixes CD #1)
  8. Madagascar Instrumental Drums +3dB
  9. Atlas Shrugged
  10. State of Grace

Thyme is my dark horse. It's too rough but I see a killer epic out of that.

I like the other stuff. Some of it is middling, some I just don't see full songs there.

Edited by Wagszilla