Covid-19 Thread

adamsapple

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm imagining you with cold solid black reflective alien eyes now you gravel-loving little freak! :lol:

I dunno why it is, never met anyone else like it, you can see the little centre bit of my eyes, its all just black.  My sister always said its because I'm the spawn of Satan :lol:

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Hahahahahaha are you fucking taking the piss? Your whole eyes are solid black?!

Not the whole fuckin' eye you mad cunt, obviously the white bits are white, I'm talking about the round bits.  If you stare at em hard enough a few people say they're just really really really dark brown but most just fuckin' see black.

10 hours ago, Dazey said:

Unfortunately. It does however show that anti-vaxxers are morons as all this demonstrates is that the vaccine is undergoing proper rigorous trials.

the woman who lost her hand and feet function can take comfort in the fact that she's a smart bird.

i feel such a moron for not having taken that vaccin myself. who needs functioning hands and feet anyway?

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Not the whole fuckin' eye you mad cunt, obviously the white bits are white, I'm talking about the round bits.  If you stare at em hard enough a few people say they're just really really really dark brown but most just fuckin' see black.

those are just enlarged pupils. you don't get those from eating spinach and potatoes. :P

8 minutes ago, action said:

the woman who lost her hand and feet function can take comfort in the fact that she's a smart bird.

i feel such a moron for not having taken that vaccin myself. who needs functioning hands and feet anyway?

Thank you for proving my point. :lol: 

Well, it annoys me when parents don't get their kids the proper vaccines they need. I know here in Texas parents can get permission to allow their kids in schools without the vaccinations they should have.  I don't understand how any doctor can agree to this? I know our doctor would not agree to not getting my child vaccinations that they need to be healthy. My mom remembers having the measles and chicken pox and how painful it was back when she was a kid. I'm so happy they now have the vaccines available.

I hope that whenever a covid vaccine is ready my doctor approves it, so we can all get it.

I don't want them to rush anything that might get people infected when they are healthy, but I do hope a vaccine is approved soon.

Florida has opened to 100% and their numbers have been high for months. Their Gov is another moron who believes all the shit Trump tells everyone.

6 hours ago, soon said:

How many of you who panic bought a bunch of veggie seeds actually even planted one yet? How many who hoarded the seeds that producers need even have a garden?

I bought seeds for my 5 legal plants which have been doing well. But that was because they closed our "Coffeeshops" early on, and I prefer a spliff over a drink :ph34r:

• GNFNR 1

8 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Well what a shambles this 10pm curfew for pubs is lols  watch this video & its same all over UK 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/andy-burnham-says-10pm-curfew-19008566

Hancock is a little dweeb. Detest that little twat.

Rumours of a Rishi coup against the madness at Westminster.

PS

Yip, who'd have predicted the university fiasco? And who'd have predicted the 10pm masses? 

They've utterly lost the plot,

EjByV6pWsAULmCi?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by DieselDaisy

On 9/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, SoulMonster said:

USA has had 618 deaths per million citizens. The world average is 124.8. If USA had handled the pandemic as well as the average of the world, they would have had only 41,300 deaths by now. The difference is about 160,000 deaths. That bears repeating: if USA had handled the pandemic as well as how other countries have handled it, on average, 160,000 Americans would be alive today. There is no better metric for how badly Trump and his administration has handled this disease. 160,000 deaths. One hundred and sixty thousand people who could have been saved. And people are going to reelect the moron? What on earth negates 160,000 deaths? Are peoples' lives worth so little to them?

19 hours ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

I bought seeds for my 5 legal plants which have been doing well. But that was because they closed our "Coffeeshops" early on, and I prefer a spliff over a drink :ph34r:

Nice. I share that same preference. Here, our legal weed is sold in stores but a lot of it is sold from the online store run by the province. So the pandemic has made them waive delivery fees and encourage producers to reduce prices (because of economic uncertainty and low employment). This will ensure that the black market doesnt fill the need for cheaper weed.

So Im getting all the best stuff for dirt cheap :headbang:In fact it worth mentioning, I get the premium brand The Good Organic Dutchman.

2 hours ago, soon said:

Nice. I share that same preference. Here, our legal weed is sold in stores but a lot of it is sold from the online store run by the province. So the pandemic has made them waive delivery fees and encourage producers to reduce prices (because of economic uncertainty and low employment). This will ensure that the black market doesnt fill the need for cheaper weed.

So Im getting all the best stuff for dirt cheap :headbang:In fact it worth mentioning, I get the premium brand The Good Organic Dutchman.

As a Dutchman I can tell you that it's a deceiving name :lol: From what I've heard they have some A+ class strains. So I'm guessing you're Canadian then?

I worked in a Coffeeshop in the south of the Netherlands for 3 years, and we always had guests from all over the world. We had Canadian regulars who hooked me up with legal weed from both the US and Canada. Maaaaan that was something different.

I'm not saying our weed is bad, but Canada has it all done better. Both in quality and laws and regulations.

So it shouldn't be called the Good Organic Dutchman imho, that's giving us way too much credit :lol:

• Haha 1