• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck do they know? If I'm looking for advice from a rock band on how viruses are transmitted I will ask Queen thank you very much.

The mother of my aunt just died from covid19 in the Netherlands. No funeral and she can't go there. This situation is so fucked up.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I just watched it again and my bloods boiling. That fucking cunt needs to take his protest outside the Sennedd not to the security guard and Tesco staff who are just trying to get to the end of their shift and honestly could not give a shit what he can or can't buy. While he's bowling through there ripping stuff down. 

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I was thinkin’ when I watched it that a fitting end would be for the bloke (or bird) who has to pick that plastic shit up crept up behind him nice and slow, tapped him on the shoulder and chinned him just as he turned around.

I don't agree with any of you cunts on this haha. There isn't much I can reply as your interpretations were so utterly different to mine. His act is useless in its self - you are correct there, and somewhat a hindrance to the low-paid shop assistant - but it is beginning to be evident that we now need more civic disobedience: civic disobedience on a mass scales. We are indeed in very dark territory and not only because of the kung flu.

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Its amazing innit, how a population turns the minute you hit em in the creature comforts and all that, imagine these people during rationing.  And its usually these types that are first to bellow ‘I’d be first in line if war ever broke out’, course you would sweetheart.  

You are not hitting them solely ''in the creature comforts'' however. You are stipulating how many friends and family members they can and can not meet - rumblings of ''Christmas being cancelled''. You are removing vital medical care, delaying vital assessments and procedures. You are prohibiting freedom of movement. You are prohibiting education, education at an important time in a child's intellectual development; my nephews and nieces have had barely a week of schooling under their belt since March.

And yes, wares are being rationed. But books? Bedding-linen? Clothing? With no logical connection to the cause, i.e., corona? Rationing was brought in during the war because the Battle of the Atlantic, the U-Boats, restricted Britain's access to food exports. What we are seeing in Wales is utter nonsense with no causal relationship available. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't agree with any of you cunts on this haha. There isn't much I can reply as your interpretations were so utterly different to mine. His act is useless in its self - you are correct there, and somewhat a hindrance to the low-paid shop assistant - but it is beginning to be evident that we now need more civic disobedience: civic disobedience on a mass scales. We are indeed in very dark territory and not only because of the kung flu.

Cling film In The Name Of :headbang:

• Haha 1

Hardly excessive. We are trashing our entire economy and business, education, social lives and mental well-being for this,

ElKxkbdXEAEiWfR?format=jpg&name=small

NB., winters in the '90s were worse than coronavirus (spring) first wave!

49 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Hardly excessive. We are trashing our entire economy and business, education, social lives and mental well-being for this,

ElKxkbdXEAEiWfR?format=jpg&name=small

NB., winters in the '90s were worse than coronavirus (spring) first wave!

I've never known hospitals overcrowded, surgery wards closing down to free up staff and beds, and schools having to shut down simply because too many teachers are sick though. 

Death numbers aren't the only thing that counts.

20 minutes ago, Lio said:

I've never known hospitals overcrowded, surgery wards closing down to free up staff and beds, and schools having to shut down simply because too many teachers are sick though. 

Death numbers aren't the only thing that counts.

Nor have I as it is utter bollocks,

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/no-the-nhs-was-not-overrun-by-covid-during-lockdown

NB., They didn't even require the Nightingale Centres.

Edited by DieselDaisy
1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nor have I as it is utter bollocks,

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/no-the-nhs-was-not-overrun-by-covid-during-lockdown

NB., They didn't even require the Nightingale Centres.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about UK. This is what's happening in Belgium right now. And we're supposed to have a relatively high number of ICU beds. A covid patient requires double the number of nurses/doctors, apparently. In hospitals here the surgery wards are closed down and all non urgent surgery has been postponed. One hospital even refused patients from last weekend until today.

Hospitals have had to transfer patients to other hospitals and there are talks of sending patients over to Germany or Holland.

Something else: In today's paper I read that they're developing a device you have to breathe into for a minute to see if you're infected. They hope to have it ready by next summer, so people would be able to determine quickly if they can get on a flight, go to a festival etc. AT LAST, I'd say. I have been wondering why it is necessary to poke with a stick so far up your nose you feel like they're messing about in your brain if it is so infectious that merely breathing or talking loudly could infect others. Why can't you just cough or even breathe on a sort of tissue and then see if it has the virus on it? Is it too hard to get the virus off then? It's obvious I don't have any knowledge of all of this, but I can't wrap my head around a test being so awful and invasive while we're talking about a virus that spreads easily and apparently can leave your nose and throat easily to spread out and infect others.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Nope. You did what you did to avoid even more deaths.

It is accepted that Britain was tardy in imposing a lockdown (March 23rd I believe) yet April-May produced circa 300 more deaths per million than a normal year? Come off it!

Edited by DieselDaisy
11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Lunacy,

ElPzTS8XgAE6x6D?format=jpg&name=small

can't the feminists do something about this? they could be our allies in this; they always win.

let's share this with everyone named Karen, as a start

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

It is accepted that Britain was tardy in imposing a lockdown (March 23rd I believe) yet April-May produced circa 300 more deaths per million than a normal year? Come off it!

You are wrong in arguing that the restrictions imposed in Britain did not result in less deaths than what would have been observed if no restrictions had been imposed. You are also wrong in arguing that since 300 is not a very large fraction of the normal 700-800 deaths, these 300 deaths are not necessarily worth the restrictions that were imposed. 

1 hour ago, action said:

can't the feminists do something about this? they could be our allies in this; they always win.

Im not here to tell ladies how to deal with their periods but like many other instances in the pandemic, we are given pause to further consider more ecological modes of consuming. In this case to give thought to how if one uses a reusable pad or diva cup the fire lock thing wouldnt be a concern in that department.

Id also like to ask that poor Katie why I seem to know more about the Welsh lockdown then she does. Is Katie a covidiot - is she the reason they have taken this measure?

48 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You are wrong in arguing that the restrictions imposed in Britain did not result in less deaths than what would have been observed if no restrictions had been imposed. 

I'd be wrong if I had made that claim to begin with! The usual stawmaning from you.

49 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You are also wrong in arguing that since 300 is not a very large fraction of the normal 700-800 deaths, these 300 deaths are not necessarily worth the restrictions that were imposed. 

Subjective, and 300 has to be compared with deaths-illness caused by curtailments of medical checks-procedures not to mention suicide rate.

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Are you implying the Welsh have a penchant for scatophilia?

Theyd just need to go to their outhouses and barns for that.

Once that "hero" with no pants on stains his boxers with a streak, covid cry-babies can use it sort of like Hitlers blood flag - and rub it on everyones faces at rallies :lol: