COVID-19 Outbreak

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Uhhh...so, the Pentagon has suddenly come out with a microchip implant that detects covid. Fuck that shit!

Relax, the technology isn't ready and I can't see it being implemented in our lifetimes :D

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck do they know? If I'm looking for advice from a rock band on how viruses are transmitted I will ask Queen thank you very much.

The mother of my aunt just died from covid19 in the Netherlands. No funeral and she can't go there. This situation is so fucked up.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Relax, the technology isn't ready and I can't see it being implemented in our lifetimes :D

Who cares then why even report it?

So you're saying they're announcing "Hey we've been working on this chip *shows it* for many years. It's implanted and detects Covid and can cure covid when combined with dialysis...not in our lifetime though lololol."

You know what? I'm not getting vaccinated. I don't trust the Pentagon or DARPA or any of those cunts. They've probably already got microchips implemented in the vaccines. Things are fine down here right now so I'm fine with being 'crazy' and waiting to see how you all respond to this mysterious shit that was made in less than a year and totally isn't full of microchips.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Who cares then why even report it?

So you're saying they're announcing "Hey we've been working on this chip *shows it* for many years. It's implanted and detects Covid and can cure covid when combined with dialysis...not in our lifetime though lololol."

You know what? I'm not getting vaccinated. I don't trust the Pentagon or DARPA or any of those cunts. They've probably already got microchips implemented in the vaccines. Things are fine down here right now so I'm fine with being 'crazy' and waiting to see how you all respond to this mysterious shit that was made in less than a year and totally isn't full of microchips.

Probably a media story because the scientists want continued funding :D

Get vaccinated, don't be a tinfoil guy. There is no microchips in the vaccines, they won't even fit there.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Probably a media story because the scientists want continued funding :D

Get vaccinated, don't be a tinfoil guy. There is no microchips in the vaccines, they won't even fit there.

Nah mate that looking for funding notion is bs because they're talking about Pentagon/DARPA programs and funding isn't an issue for them. It's an entirely different situation to what you're talking about.

You don't think microchips can fit in syringes? Lol I don't think you're right about that. I don't care if I appear to be a tinfoil hate guy that's a meaningless meme that people use for all kinds of very real things. I shall wait and see.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer btw I just don't jump at the chance to have corrupt nefarious power hungry groups fuck around with my DNA and microchip me lol.

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Nah mate that looking for funding notion is bs because they're talking about Pentagon/DARPA programs and funding isn't an issue for them. It's an entirely different situation to what you're talking about.

You don't think microchips can fit in syringes? Lol I don't think you're right about that. I don't care if I appear to be a tinfoil hate guy that's a meaningless meme that people use for all kinds of very real things. I shall wait and see.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer btw I just don't jump at the chance to have corrupt nefarious power hungry groups fuck around with my DNA and microchip me lol.

I am sure the research programs at Pentagon also need funding.

Microchips can fit into some syringes, but not the type used for vaccines, as far as I know.

No one is fucking round with your DNA, they are giving you a vaccine.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I am sure the research programs at Pentagon also need funding.

Microchips can fit into some syringes, but not the type used for vaccines, as far as I know.

No one is fucking round with your DNA, they are giving you a vaccine.

Experimental mRNA shit interacting with your DNA it's not like regular vaccines and now fucking Pentagon microchips. Are you kidding me? Come on man.

If I'm a crazy idiot then convince me of that don't dismiss me with "lol hats made of tinfoil" which btw isn't even your own concept that's a regurgitation of a deliberately confused narrative. Convince me it's a great idea to trial medical firsts conducted by corrupt groups and let corrupt groups like the fucking Pentagon of all things; microchip us. 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:20 PM, RussTCB said:

Hmm, that wouldn't surprise me. I know here in Michigan they're not even asking for ID when you get your shot, so it's possible Florida is the same. 

That really makes me wish I could cross the border.  Likely won't be until July before I get my first shot.  

• Sad 1

A year ago if someone said the Pentagon is investing massively into a global microchip program the reaction might be yeah yeah tinfoil hat lol. Now that it's reality it's yeah yeah oh well it's probably years off from being implemented.

Experimental mRNA shit interacting with your DNA it's not like regular vaccines and now fucking Pentagon microchips. Are you kidding me? Come on man.

mRNA vaccines are not experimental any more, they have been shown to work and are being administered as we speak. And any vaccine affects your DNA. In fact, conventional vaccines (based on pathogenic epitopes) probably affects your DNA more than mRNA vaccines since they trigger the genetic expression of antibodies from your own genome whereas mRNA vaccines cause direct translation of antibodies from the mRNA. 

Pardon my bluntness, but you speak of things you do not understand and this incomprehension makes you susceptible to moronic conspiracies. 

A year ago if someone said the Pentagon is investing massively into a global microchip program the reaction might be yeah yeah tinfoil hat lol. Now that it's reality it's yeah yeah oh well it's probably years off from being implemented.

It is not "years" from the Pentagon will control the world's vaccine development and production and secretly use it to inject the human population with microchips :lol:

Numbers are up, but Texas won't put back the mask mandate and close bars. Oh well. Here we go again.

Texas has pulled the J&J vaccine due to some people getting blood clots. 

It still seems like the virus is ahead of us even with a vaccine.

If there is any microchips in this vaccine I don't give a shit. I have nothing to hide nor am I a criminal. My life is very boring so I doubt the government would care about me.

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

mRNA vaccines are not experimental any more, they have been shown to work and are being administered as we speak. And any vaccine affects your DNA. In fact, conventional vaccines (based on pathogenic epitopes) probably affects your DNA more than mRNA vaccines since they trigger the genetic expression of antibodies from your own genome whereas mRNA vaccines cause direct translation of antibodies from the mRNA. 

Pardon my bluntness, but you speak of things you do not understand and this incomprehension makes you susceptible to moronic conspiracies. 

It is not "years" from the Pentagon will control the world's vaccine development and production and secretly use it to inject the human population with microchips :lol:

The new mRNA vaccines which are being used for the first time count as experimental. Shown to work? I hope so but so far all your countries are fucked up and infested with Covid.

I'm a smart enough guy that anyone who thinks I'm stupid is an idiot. Lol I have to fucking backtrack and re-explain details to you and you condescend to me? I speak only of things I understand or openly consider and you want to get at me and conflate and fuck about.

Had my first vaccine this week. Felt really crappy for about 24hrs (flu symptoms, temperature spike), not everyone gets side effects but quite a lot do. Worth bearing that in mind when booking, don't have it a day before you have something important to do. Or if you have young kids to look after don't vaccinate both parents at the same time, space it by at least a week.

• Like 3

I'm a smart enough guy that anyone who thinks I'm stupid is an idiot.

I think this is my favourite thing you have ever written on this forum.  I don't say that with any sense of sarcasm.  

rock3

3 hours ago, alfierose said:

Had my first vaccine this week. Felt really crappy for about 24hrs (flu symptoms, temperature spike), not everyone gets side effects but quite a lot do. Worth bearing that in mind when booking, don't have it a day before you have something important to do. Or if you have young kids to look after don't vaccinate both parents at the same time, space it by at least a week.

I read too that a woman had it symptoms, plus she had stroke symptons, but after 48hrs she is full recovery.

I have both my shots. 

First shot didn't hurt. I had a black and blue mark for a few weeks though. 

The second shot hurt like a bee sting. Not pleasant. But literally no side effects. No swelling. No pain. 

I sympathize with the anti-vaxxers. I get it. It's kind of hard to trust a shot that's been developed in eight months. Nobody knows the long term effects. Very little study and trials have been conducted, but the effectiveness of the vaccine is undisputed. I will take my chances. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
8 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

The new mRNA vaccines which are being used for the first time count as experimental. Shown to work? I hope so but so far all your countries are fucked up and infested with Covid.

I disagree. The new vaccines were shown in clinical trials to work, and as soon as they became approved by FDA/EMA etc they stopped being "experimental". 

All our countries are infested with Covid-19 because, unfortunately, the pandemic came before the medicine.

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Very little study and trials have been conducted

These medicines have gone through the same process of testing and studies like any other medicines, so I would have to agree with what you are implying.

That being said, very few new medicines are intended to be used on as many people as these Covid-19 vaccines, and some side effects that are very rare, like affecting just 1 in 100,000 or even rarer, couldn't have been discovered during clinical trials. This unfortunately means that when a new medicine is approved, we never know about the very rare side effects.

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I disagree. The new vaccines were shown in clinical trials to work, and as soon as they became approved by FDA/EMA etc they stopped being "experimental". 

All our countries are infested with Covid-19 because, unfortunately, the pandemic came before the medicine.

I figured that would be your definition, I understand. But by experimental what I mean is that apart from whatever trials were done in less than a year, it is a first and also we do not know the longterm effects.

The UK are all getting vaccinated so if in like a year or two they're all okay, it's a non issue then I'll probably get the vaccine.

19 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I figured that would be your definition, I understand. But by experimental what I mean is that apart from whatever trials were done in less than a year, it is a first and also we do not know the longterm effects.

The UK are all getting vaccinated so if in like a year or two they're all okay, it's a non issue then I'll probably get the vaccine.

Alright. Yeah, we don't know the long-term effects, and we can't really until a long time has passed. That being said, when a new medicine is being approved, we do know the biological mechanism behind its function and based on that, we can conclude on whether any long-term effects are likely or not. So it's not like we have no clue. But we can't say for certain what the long-term effects of a new drug is, until a sufficient time has passed. And we know from history we have been wrong before, tragically so.

That being said, we know a LOT about how mRNA vaccines work and how they affect our bodies. Our certainty today that there will be no deleterious long-term effects of this new medicine is much better than whatever certainties we might have felt for new drugs in previous decades. We simply know a lot more about the biology of the body and how chemicals like drugs affects it, short-term and long-term.

In a sense, one year is also not enough. I mean, I am confident the people of UK will be fine one year from now, but if you first decide to not take the vaccine due to potential long-term affects, why choose 1 year as the cut-off date? Cancers, as an example, can spend decades to develop before they materialize as tumors. I am not saying there is any plausible reason why mRNA vaccines could cause cancer, just that is seems a bit arbitrary to go with one-year. If I were you, I would either wait some decades, or trust the science.

• GNFNR 1
On 4/12/2021 at 4:36 AM, Padme said:

Great! :rolleyes: So people from other places can get the vaccine when they want it and where they want it . And U.S. citizens get screw:angry:

Sort of funny, people racing to the US for our healthcare when many of those same people (presumably) criticize the US for their private healthcare system.

It is expensive, and it is a pain of the ass (insurance companies) but the quality of the care itself, is excellent.

2 hours ago, EvanG said:

So my uncle and aunt both caught covid this week after already having been vaccinated. 

How long after? because it can take a few weeks *after* the shot to build immunity and it is still not 100% given that you are not going to get it.... what IS proven is that if you get COVID, you will not die or even get as sick.

That for me is a BIG ASS WIN right there!!! 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

How long after? because it can take a few weeks *after* the shot to build immunity and it is still not 100% given that you are not going to get it.... what IS proven is that if you get COVID, you will not die or even get as sick.

That for me is a BIG ASS WIN right there!!! 

I don't know, but my uncle is a couple of years older than my aunt so he must have gotten it a few weeks earlier than her. That's how it works here.