COVID-19 Outbreak

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

Spanish Language Academy approve now the "Covidiot" word, to describe those people that refuse to respect the Covid rules....:lol:

I have been using that word for months lol, cause my state is full of em!! :lol::facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What the fuck do they know? If I'm looking for advice from a rock band on how viruses are transmitted I will ask Queen thank you very much.

The mother of my aunt just died from covid19 in the Netherlands. No funeral and she can't go there. This situation is so fucked up.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I have been using that word for months lol, cause my state is full of em!! :lol::facepalm:

Yeah, i think it generally it's words that people use,  kind urban slang, and the Academy after just to establish it. 

Just now, Ratam said:

Yeah, i think it generally it's words that people use,  kind urban slang, and the Academy after just to establish it. 

Here is full of em too!! 

16 and over can get the covid shot now. I'm getting my first one tomorrow at my doctor's office. Hopefully, I'll be okay. My brother wasn't feeling well for a few days after his second shot, but he's okay now.

My parents were a little achy for one day after the second shot, but then okay.

I'm still wearing a mask indoors and out doors because if this virus is air born, how do I know it's safe. besides it's been helping curb my allergies and sinus infections. My parents are still wearing masks too. you just don't know with thes new variants. There are more variants in Texas now and causing more people to get infected.

1 hour ago, downzy said:

This is not good:

https://www.axios.com/india-covid-variants-crisis-pandemic-worse-25bdc451-f904-4598-865d-c2b468a415eb.html

And yet there are people out there who claim the pandemic is a hoax...

Yeah, no common sense at all. that has to be the reason since so many people are sick and some dying. It's got to be just plain dumbness since at this stage of the game, I think everyone in the world knows someone who has gotten the virus and has died. So I guess denial is okay with some people. These are the ones who will  spread it to the innocent ones.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Well, that's such a good word to use. It seems to sum up what these people are! :hahafyou:

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, that's such a good word to use. It seems to sum up what these people are! :hahafyou:

Not sure what this sign is and I hope it's nothing bad, because that's not what I want to say. It just looked cool to me. lol

Not sure what this sign is and I hope it's nothing bad, because that's not what I want to say. It just looked cool to me. lol

Oh God, if that's the middle finger, I'm so sorry. What a dummy I am! lol Never meant to do that to you or anyone.

23 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sorry I think I used the finger sign. didn't mean to at all. Damn it.:huh:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, downzy said:

This is not good:

https://www.axios.com/india-covid-variants-crisis-pandemic-worse-25bdc451-f904-4598-865d-c2b468a415eb.html

And yet there are people out there who claim the pandemic is a hoax...

Yeah, like one of our city's mayoral candidates, who during the live debate on tv last night, literally said, IF there is a pandemic. He must not win. Dear God!!!!

28 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh God, if that's the middle finger, I'm so sorry. What a dummy I am! lol Never meant to do that to you or anyone.

Sorry I think I used the finger sign. didn't mean to at all. Damn it.:huh:

Girl, it is a cool sign, you good!!! I flip my brother a lot...all in good fun. I know you meant no harm. :heart:

Just had a text from my doctor inviting me to book my vaccine appointment. Clicked on the link and got a booking for tomorrow at 3pm. Woo hoo! 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

The high school football stadium where my parents got their covid shots is opened today to anyone who wants a vaccine. Wish I would have known this before I made an appt. with my doctor. Anyway, I hope lots of people who still need a vaccine go get one.

The teachers at my daughter's school have gotten their covid shot or shots now. So happy about that.

Still the numbers in the US are stlll up with cases and deaths. We still have a long way to go to get the "herd" immunity.

7 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-56939981

22M in UK are now living in areas with NO C19 related deaths 

Brazil passes 400,000 deaths 

Clubbers getting ready in Liverpool 6000 will hit the dance floor 

The Kentucky derby is tomorrow. They expect over 50,000 people. Supposed to do the CDC suggestions but who knows? It is outside though. Maybe those big fancy hats will keep people safe? 

Never was interested in horse or car racing. I think the horse and dog races are a form of animal abuse and don't get me statted on the bull fighting. Just not right!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Dazey said:

Just had a text from my doctor inviting me to book my vaccine appointment. Clicked on the link and got a booking for tomorrow at 3pm. Woo hoo! 

Great news! so glad more and more doctors are getting the vaccines now.

8 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

I love how they're starting to incentivize the vaccine now. Free beer, concert tickets, and other things. Whatever it takes to get the vaccine into people is a good thing. 

Yeah, and Saturday is a concert with famous celebrities telling us that we need to get vaccinated.  Why does the world think people need to listen to them? lol 

They tell you to listen to the doctors and the science and now they have a tv concert about getting vaccinated. And all the celebrities in commercials tellng you to get vaccinated. Are they getting paid for it? I think they should do the ads for free and donate to charities.

I find it annoying when someone tells me to do something when they have no money problems and get whatever they want when they want it.

If all those rich people gave to the poor there wouldn't be any more poor or homeless. that's what they should be doing instead of doing shows about getting vaccinated.

Yeah, and Saturday is a concert with famous celebrities telling us that we need to get vaccinated.  Why does the world think people need to listen to them? lol 

They tell you to listen to the doctors and the science and now they have a tv concert about getting vaccinated. And all the celebrities in commercials tellng you to get vaccinated. Are they getting paid for it? I think they should do the ads for free and donate to charities.

I find it annoying when someone tells me to do something when they have no money problems and get whatever they want when they want it.

If all those rich people gave to the poor there wouldn't be any more poor or homeless. that's what they should be doing instead of doing shows about getting vaccinated.

And I'm pissed off that no one gave me shit when I got vaccinated. I had to pay for my concert tickets. Damn it!

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

And I'm pissed off that no one gave me shit when I got vaccinated. I had to pay for my concert tickets. Damn it!

Well, if having celebrities and personalities on TV will sway some people to get vaccinated then I'm for it.

20 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Well, if having celebrities and personalities on TV will sway some people to get vaccinated then I'm for it.

Who knows if it will work? I know people that are waiting to get the vaccine. Not sure why? I'm afraid if they wait too long they might not get one available.

We need to get herd immunity with at least 80%. I mean what's happening in India could easily come over here and spread throughout Europe again. 

One doctor said the virus isn't going anywhere anytime soon and I believe that too. This is one virus that won't just up and stop one day. I think it's here to stay for along time to come.