Axl, Shut-Up and Sing

Insanity_Crusher

From the spelling in your 2nd sentence to the bizarre turn to Trump in the 3rd paragraph, I have many questions... I can't figure out which alt you are, or what this thread is really about (other than basically saying Axl/TB is performing poorly, which is obvious to anyone who's paying attention). But my main question is: does anyone have that picture of an oversized suit photoshopped onto Axl in the photo with Snoop Dogg? Because that shit was pretty funny tbh. May as well keep this joke of a thread going.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

From the spelling in your 2nd sentence to the bizarre turn to Trump in the 3rd paragraph, I have many questions... I can't figure out which alt you are, or what this thread is really about (other than basically saying Axl/TB is performing poorly, which is obvious to anyone who's paying attention). But my main question is: does anyone have that picture of an oversized suit photoshopped onto Axl in the photo with Snoop Dogg? Because that shit was pretty funny tbh. May as well keep this joke of a thread going.

soon & Sweersa get it.

I actually saw Guns at the Hard Rock in Vegas, New Years Eve 2011. Yes, it was an incredible show; very memorable. I met Richard Fortus while he and I were both working out at the Hard Rock gym the morning before the show. Also, met Ashba after the show while we were eating at the same diner. It was very meaningful meeting those guys since it was my birthday. I specifically went to Vegas for my birthday to see Guns. Im a super fan... Im just giving Axl shit. Im actually mad they didn't hit the Billion dollar mark for the "Not in This Lifetime Tour".

Guns really should use the success/momentum of their  touring to create a new album. It would send them into a Rock Stratosphere above the rest of the Rock Gods. 

Edited by Insanity_Crusher
Misspelling

14 hours ago, Insanity_Crusher said:

Well Axl, another world tour without new music to promote. U'all had an incredible run with the 'Not In This Life Time" tour. GnR could have built on the success and momentum of the "Lifetime" tour with a new album. Your marketing & management people are morons.

Of course, Axl, you screwed up before letting management control the group. GnR made a 1/2 billion plus, the group should hit the billion dollar mark with this new world tour, which is really the old world tour with a new name. Hey, Im all about the money, too. Dont blame you.

Oh, your political opinion regarding Trump is so sophomoric and uninformed... Axl you are still apologizing for "One in  Million" ... thats why you are kissing the ass of the liberal/PC clowns with your stupid opinions about Trump. How many millions are you making with the tour money.

Trump wants you to make that money, and wants to tax you less so you can keep more of your money... Shut-up and sing!

'sophhomoric' you say....hmmm.  Have you read Axl's posts on Trump and other political issues, because, even if you dont agree with him, he is very well informed and articulate.  To find this out  for yourself all you need to do is some research and then you may come to some kind of intelligent  conclusion.

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

Axl says he usually rolls with the democrats in his Jimmy Kimmel appearance. He used his location to justify that, oddly enough.

In 1992 already he had stated he preferred Bill Clinton over Bush Sr. (although he didn't like Al Gore because of Tipper Gore):

Axl: Anybody here voting? What do you think of politics? It’s really kind of fucked. I did manage to register to vote, but, goddamn, as far as the president is concerned, there’s nobody to fuckin’ vote for. We’ve got Bush, who sold our ass out in the Gulf War for billions of dollars and lots of people killed. We’ve got Clinton, who could bring change, but then we’ve got Al Gore. [...] Al Gore, who - if his wife had her fucking way, we wouldn’t have this goddamn concert tonight. And it looks like there’s a good chance she’s gonna be in a lot more fuckin’ power. I’m not saying not to vote for Mr. Clinton, but, if you want your records in the fuckin’ stores, you’re gonna have to do some fighting for it. Just like how we fought for this tour, us and Metallica, to make this fuckin’ thing happen, when most of the stadiums didn’t want us to play, cuz “it was too fuckin’ dangerous.” I just think that, like, it’s gonna take people like you all across this country to slap a warning label over that bitch’s mouth. [Onstage in Seattle, WA, USA, October 6, 1992]

Also:

"[Axl] blasted Indiana [from the stage during the show in Indianapolis] for being the conservative, backward state that sent Dan Quayle to the vice presidential office." [Journal and Courier, July 24, 1992]

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

"[Axl] blasted Indiana [from the stage during the show in Indianapolis] for being the conservative, backward state that sent Dan Quayle to the vice presidential office

In recent times, he also blasted vice president Pence. Pence went to an NFL game, the Indianapolis Colts were playing. But before the game there was a political demostration by players. Then Pence left. Axl posted in twitter something like what Pence did was a publicity stunt, wasting tax payers money going to Indianapolis.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

https://m.imgur.com/uiwIEug

• Haha 3

Unless entertainers are talking about an illness or dieaaes,  cancer for exqmple ,  or some national or worldwide national diaster, CA fires or USA hurricanes for example, they all really need to STFU. They ALL need to STFU about things like : the environment, politics, racism, sexism, etc. Entertainers are the most hypocritical , uneducated, and narrcistic people. Back to W.Axl Rose and his anti Trump talk. Funny,  ridiculously comical, but had he still been Lafayette,  Indiana citizen and  no W.Axl Rose Malibu  living GnR rockstar all over the world, William Baily would have been the biggest Trump loving,Trump rallies,  Trump voting and supporting  fan. 

And I am not a Trump fan.