Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well, time to get our hopes up again and have them burned and then complain. Not like this cycle has happened 900 times before

At this point it just feels wrong to actually get anything new

• GNFNR 1

11 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Might not even believe it then :lol:

Seriously! If I opened Spotify in the morning and saw a new GNR album, I honestly still wouldn't believe it lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Zero chance this or any concert is going to be held this summer, even if it gets better with everyone being quarantined they are not going to risk it by having thousands of people congregate with it still in the air, they are going to want a vaccination or treatment first before having people go out to mass gatherings, this is going to change life for a long time, even if there is a vaccination people are going to be really apprehensive about going to mass gatherings so I am guessing the concert industry is going to take a big hit for at least the next 5 years or so 

32 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Well, Duff did say something about a "surprise song" that would be added in the set (that was before the shows were cancelled), but of course that could mean anything, from a UYI deep cut to a new cover.

They added You're Crazy what more do you want?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, k12 said:

Zero chance this or any concert is going to be held this summer, even if it gets better with everyone being quarantined they are not going to risk it by having thousands of people congregate with it still in the air, they are going to want a vaccination or treatment first before having people go out to mass gatherings, this is going to change life for a long time, even if there is a vaccination people are going to be really apprehensive about going to mass gatherings so I am guessing the concert industry is going to take a big hit for at least the next 5 years or so 

I keep hearing the phrase its going to get a lot worse before it gets better

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

What time is new music usually released on Fridays? 

If we are talking about GNR its 13 PM

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

For Guns, they will be releasing it at 13:00 AM (or 25:00 Military Time). No other time will work.

ah, you were faster lol