Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

All new music is released on Spotify at 12am local time. 

I didn't know that....does that mean I'm 7 minutes from finding out here then (it's 23.53....)? 

Was going to call it a night, but may as well hang on a bit! 

Edited by allwaystired

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I didn't know that....does that mean I'm 7 minutes from finding out here then (it's 23.53....)? 

Was going to call it a night, but may as well hang on a bit! 

Probably local time applies only to USA. 

If it applies worldwide, it's 01:57 where I live (not to mention that Australia/NZ are a day ahead), so there's nothing :lol:

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Probably local time applies only to USA. 

If it applies worldwide, it's 01:57 where I live (not to mention that Australia/NZ are a day ahead), so there's nothing :lol:

Ah right, ok! 

Thanks for that. Never use Spotify so no idea how these things work. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

So if we have a member in Washington, they would see any new music in 4 hours or so?

Yes, the member in Washington would be the first to let us all know that GN'R has not released new music lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Guys I am 100% positive that it does not apply to singles, I remember Steel Panthers lead single off their last album and KALEOs latest single Break My Baby appear in the middle of the day checking spotify when it wasn't there before couple hours before

Same for Glass Animals’ recent release. It gets released when they want it to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Yes, the member in Washington would be the first to let us all know that GN'R has not released new music lol

They should tell everyone to open Spotify right now, and then when people respond, say yeah see they didn't release anything. 

1 minute ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Oh no!

I beginning to feeling hopeful....

I don't want that:max:

Don't do it! Outside of a (probably) joking post from a user, there is literally nothing that says no music is coming tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

If this virus isn't controlled by August (or really by May):

a) Clearly all of these extreme measures do not work and

b) If the world remains in lockdown we will be living in the dark ages again because the worldwide economy will cease to operate.

Yeah a scary thought. Kinda like Walking Dead, but without Zombies. ;)

1 hour ago, k12 said:

Zero chance this or any concert is going to be held this summer, even if it gets better with everyone being quarantined they are not going to risk it by having thousands of people congregate with it still in the air, they are going to want a vaccination or treatment first before having people go out to mass gatherings, this is going to change life for a long time, even if there is a vaccination people are going to be really apprehensive about going to mass gatherings so I am guessing the concert industry is going to take a big hit for at least the next 5 years or so 

Geez. Don't be so positive, sunshine.

3 hours ago, nycgunner said:

This is an absolute nightmare unfolding. On the ground here in Nyc.  The city is in process of shutting down in ways I’ve never thought. MSG closed for months, everyone should work from home if possible, after school programs canceled, schools could close, etc. 

Stay safe everyone. Really scary what’s happening. We need leadership to get us through this. It’s a national shame people can’t get tested 

I work in NYC. I'm not going to the office for several weeks. I have grown up in the North NJ area. I have never seen anything like this. Not even when 9/11 happened. This area  was still in grief but NYC and NJ  didn't shut down like this. 

• Like 1

This user has also never been known to joke about stuff like this, and has been pretty aggressive at calling out bullshit in the past. Having said that I still think nothing is happening and if you get your hopes up then it's your own fault 

• Like 3

Just now, Jw224 said:

This user has also never been known to joke about stuff like this, and has been pretty aggressive at calling out bullshit in the past. Having said that I still think nothing is happening and if you get your hopes up then it's your own fault 

That's more or less my exact thoughts. 

• Like 1