Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

5 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

This user has also never been known to joke about stuff like this, and has been pretty aggressive at calling out bullshit in the past. Having said that I still think nothing is happening and if you get your hopes up then it's your own fault 

My thoughts exactly. He's not a new user, and doesn't claim to be any sort of 'insider'.....but a vague comment from someone inside the bands circle about potential new music? Hardly new ground! I'm cynical.....but who knows? 

What bothers me is the lack of communication. 

"Is GN'R going to do the Latin American leg?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.

"Is GN'R going to release an album?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.
"Is GN'R going to change the setlist?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.
"Is GN'R going to release a live DVD/CD?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.

I mean, WTF is wrong with this band? KISS just posted in their website that they're going to reschedule the last 3 USA concerts for the next leg early October.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

This user has also never been known to joke about stuff like this, and has been pretty aggressive at calling out bullshit in the past. Having said that I still think nothing is happening and if you get your hopes up then it's your own fault 

He has complained frequently about GNR/TB misleading the fans, can't imagine he'd joke about this, unless the situation finally broke him.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Also all the people on GNRs Instagram don't give a shit about new music they want Pretty Tied Up played for some fucking reason

Having looked at some of the comments on GNRs Instagram recently I'm not sure the people there are even aware of their own names. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

What bothers me is the lack of communication. 

"Is GN'R going to do the Latin American leg?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.

"Is GN'R going to release an album?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.
"Is GN'R going to change the setlist?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.
"Is GN'R going to release a live DVD/CD?" We don't know, because they don't talk to the fans.

I mean, WTF is wrong with this band? KISS just posted in their website that they're going to reschedule the last 3 USA concerts for the next leg early October.

Astonishing that we know for a fact that most of these concerts are cancelled....but GNR themselves haven't even mentioned it anywhere online! 

You could very realistically have a ticket to one of these shows, and have no idea it definitely isn't happening. 

Just now, allwaystired said:

Astonishing that we know for a fact that most of these concerts are cancelled....but GNR themselves haven't even mentioned it anywhere online! 

You could very realistically have a ticket to one of these shows, and have no idea it definitely isn't happening. 

Yeah, just checked tour section on their website, it's all there, even the Costa Rica's one.

I just want to know if it is canceled do I get my $80 back for my nightrain order which was pointless to get anyway based on what was available in the public sale, or at least send me my nightrain hoodie

Just now, k12 said:

I just want to know if it is canceled do I get my $80 back for my nightrain order which was pointless to get anyway based on what was available in the public sale, or at least send me my nightrain hoodie

You'll never see that money again.....but the hoodie will probably arrive in about 10 months! 

6 hours ago, jamillos said:

Doesn’t matter anymore at this point, it will all go. I mean, who could think "well, all dates but one have been cancelled, so let’s go to that sole remaining city with the band and gather 30 thousand people together"...? 
It’s done for now. The question is whether they’ll do something with the time. I couldn’t blame them if they stayed at home; then again, you can do some stuff online as well. 

They’ll do something. Whatever it takes to keep the cash flow going. Livestream rehearsals, whatever. Maybe forced into releasing new music 

Edited by Top-Hatted One