Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

They’ll do something. Whatever it takes to keep the cash flow going. Livestream LSU whatever. Maybe forced into releasing new music 

Nah. If anything, they'll just release a bunch of merch and hope for the best. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, k12 said:

I just want to know if it is canceled do I get my $80 back for my nightrain order which was pointless to get anyway based on what was available in the public sale, or at least send me my nightrain hoodie

Of course not.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, axlvai said:

The NBA is freeze too.... 30 days at least. This thing is going big. 

And its only a damn cold.... cryptos and all the stock exchange is going down. What a year.

Yeah it sucks. 2020 was supposed to be a year for a bunch of amazing tours of bands/line-ups that have been gone for awhile getting back together and/or multiple massive bands joining up together for big tours.

But at the end of the day, safety is more important!

2 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

It's just that there is nothing coming tomorrow and del wouldn't give important information to a random fan on the internet  

Yeah I'm not saying I believe it will happen - my point is that this Sofine dude doesn't have form to just make shit up... so it leads me to think it wasn't Del or Del trolled him?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

So when 12:00 comes and nothing happens you gonna blame Del for a conversation that allegedly happened? or you gonna admit you got trolled

As we've established singles dont drop at 12. And yes I will admit I got trolled if nothing appears on the 13th

This whole thing with Duff saying they're playing a surprise song is just too much of a coincidence at once

Edited by StrangerInThisTown