Will Guns cancel the 2020 shows due to COVID-19? Update: tour has been paused

3 hours ago, Jw224 said:

The way this tour has been continuing forever it really wouldn't surprise me if the whole band came on stage sneezing and coughing and Axl just screeched every song barely being able to sing. 

lol he does that already. Could it really get worse?

Edited by Azifwekare
  • Haha 1

I wouldn’t expect it to drop at midnight east coast time anyways. If it dropped at midnight, it would be west coast time, but even that isn’t what I would expect. Don’t singles work differently than albums? Is there a “rule” that says singles have to drop at midnight, instead of in the middle of the day?

EDIT: for the record, I don’t expect anything to actually happen. Just playing with scenarios in my head, is all.

Edited by rocknroll41

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

I wouldn’t expect it to drop at midnight east coast time anyways. If it dropped at midnight, it would be west coast time, but even that isn’t what I would expect. Don’t singles work differently than albums? Is there a “rule” that says singles have to drop at midnight, instead of in the middle of the day?

Sofine said "surprise album tomorrow" though, not single.

5 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I think that was just speculation on his part, tho. Sounds like the only thing “Del” actually said to him was “check iTunes on Friday.” That could mean anything.

4 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

That hilarious bastard also said he had the “Garden City Tapes” a handful of years ago, too lol. 

My guess, though, is that the album will be released from a tour bus that just pulled up outside Coyote’s (please God, don’t let me be the only one here who remembers that.... [I’m going back nearly 15 years ago on the forum haha]) 

11 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Another thing, why just iTunes? Why not "check streaming services" or "check the internet Friday", like idk barely anyone purchases things on iTunes anymore it seems like a very 2008 thing to say lol

It sounds like it was a chat so he could easily have just been using iTunes as an admittedly bad reference to streaming (boomer-esque)

15 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

"Keep an eye on iTunes Friday" seems to imply a release at some point during the day not a midnight...fuck it why I am doing this to myself?

I’m out of reactions but the funny thing is i’m playing the same mind game :lol:, such a masochist thing to do lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimmythegent said:

Why would jarmo delete it from HTGTH? All manner of other speculation and claims on there don't get deleted?

Exactly. Ik saw sofine's post @ htgth and then it was suddenly removed, while all other of his claims did not. That makes me curious.

52 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

What did he say over there? The exact same thing he said here?

Yes, something like; i withdraw my accusations against fernando because there will be a new (surprise) album this friday.

• Like 1

TOOL have awesome, professional communication towards the fans going on fb. Updates on postponements etc. Every time I see something like this, I wonder what it would take for GNR to be able to do something similar. This band is just... impossible. 

13 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

DisneyLand in USA & Paris are too close down until further announcment

Universal and Disney world in Florida closed too now. That's my Wrestlemania holiday buggered :(