Marijuana Edibles!

JONEZY

Pretty sure I just crosses the line , half brownie after a lot of bourbon. Ate another quarter of a brownie, few beers... out back with my dog sleeping on me. 
sick to the real world connection when I open my eyes , let my head go where it wants to go as long as I open my eyes and it’s reality I can close them again and be safe. Don’t die 

On 5/24/2020 at 8:02 AM, megaguns1982 said:

Pretty sure I just crosses the line , half brownie after a lot of bourbon. Ate another quarter of a brownie, few beers... out back with my dog sleeping on me. 
sick to the real world connection when I open my eyes , let my head go where it wants to go as long as I open my eyes and it’s reality I can close them again and be safe. Don’t die 

So, how did things work out?😄

• 1 month later...

Anyone partake of the shroom?

I would personally never do drugs....

But... 10g of shrooms and The Doors “absolutely live” on repeat for 6 hours is a fucking hell of a Friday night.... so they say....

a nice indica also helps with the seasickness... so they say.....

But like I said I don’t do drugs. They’re like bad for you and shit. :slash:

Edited by Powderfinger
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Destiny said:

;) oooooooooo. im new to the cbd oil thang and im loving it so far

Nice! Yeah cbd oil can do some people a world of good! I sometimes use pure cbd oils to help with sleep or calmness. I also really like to use a balanced oil of 15/15 thc and cbd. Keep things interesting :headbang:

15 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Friday’s shopping will include an oz of indica, half ounce of golden teachers and a gram of hash. Off to the woods for awhile  ...

Nice. 

The range of potential thc on the legal hash is bothering me though. I order something that can have as much as 60% thc. Then it arrives and its 45%. The difference between the two is just the average potency of quality buds. No biggie :lol: Looking forward to the 60% arriving at my door one day :headbang:

Enjoy the long weekend! 

4 hours ago, soon said:

Nice. 

The range of potential thc on the legal hash is bothering me though. I order something that can have as much as 60% thc. Then it arrives and its 45%. The difference between the two is just the average potency of quality buds. No biggie :lol: Looking forward to the 60% arriving at my door one day :headbang:

Enjoy the long weekend! 

Depends where you get your stuff, bud is ok to buy off a dispensary, for the rest you’re best finding a guy... 

Has anyone ever tried Neil Young’s “honey sliders” recipe? I give it a go once a month or so. Trippy. 

Edited by Powderfinger

On 7/29/2020 at 10:34 AM, soon said:

Nice! Yeah cbd oil can do some people a world of good! I sometimes use pure cbd oils to help with sleep or calmness. I also really like to use a balanced oil of 15/15 thc and cbd. Keep things interesting :headbang:

Yeah, I've been a supporter of it but havent tried it untill now, and it was by accident!

My sister got a package wrongly delivered to her place and forgot about it so she decided to open it and found 2 bottles of cbd oil and 2 joints. A company from Por tland called Thought Cloud.

The oil I got is a cold press leaves and stems CBD/CBC/CBG/CBN/CBDV. When i first tried it i was healthy, but last week i contracted a bad cold from my sisters kids and it helped ALOT with the dull headaches and backaches. When i was healthy I felt how it took the edge off my mind so to speak, so i get how people with anxiety like it.

I'd like to maybe up the THC, but its been so long since ive smoked let alone did edibles that im scared of the effect after all these years! :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

On 29/07/2020 at 4:36 PM, lukepowell1988 said:

During the early days I made a HUGE school boy error.

Had a space cookie about 45 mins in I was high but it was a proper mellow high.

So I ate another 3 cookies .. 20 mins later I was BRUTALLY fucked up like it was so bad.

I once put a bunch of pot brownies on the buffet at my buddy's 18th birthday party. His Nana was off her tits! :lol: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Destiny said:

Yeah, I've been a supporter of it but havent tried it untill now, and it was by accident!

My sister got a package wrongly delivered to her place and forgot about it so she decided to open it and found 2 bottles of cbd oil and 2 joints. A company from Por tland called Thought Cloud.

The oil I got is a cold press leaves and stems CBD/CBC/CBG/CBN/CBDV. When i first tried it i was healthy, but last week i contracted a bad cold from my sisters kids and it helped ALOT with the dull headaches and backaches. When i was healthy I felt how it took the edge off my mind so to speak, so i get how people with anxiety like it.

I'd like to maybe up the THC, but its been so long since ive smoked let alone did edibles that im scared of the effect after all these years! :lol::lol:

What a pleasant mistake to receive that package! Must have been fate :lol:

Sounds like rally great oil, too! We can only get stuff from this country so I dont know that producer. Sounds like great attention to detail! Im glad you had it to help through the cold. 

Yeah, edibles can really do a number on you :lol: Which, if I'm honest, can be incredible as long as you stay positive. I used to only choose to do edibles for a night of dancing or at a festival. That kept me in the right mindset, having fun. Now I like to do it alone at night. Thats what works for me to stay in a good place no matter how intense it gets. In recent months its taken anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours to kick in. Usually last about 4 hours for me.

Here I can get a 5/5 cbd/thc. Very low dose of each. Sometimes taking a drop here and there throughout the day will eventually amount to a mild and pleasant buzz by the evening. Like maybe 5 drops over the day. But for the most past Im taking 45mg/ml all at once. And you can always take more cbd oil if you get anxious.

Maybe start with a puff off one of those joints? See how that goes first? 

14 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Depends where you get your stuff, bud is ok to buy off a dispensary, for the rest you’re best finding a guy... 

Huh, I dont have a bubble hash guy. Do people have bubble hash guys?? I guess Im not cool enough :lol: Ive thought about getting some white shark and making my own bubble hash though.

5 hours ago, soon said:

What are peoples dab rigs? Im considering going with a battery powered vaporizer - The Shatterizer. We now have a number of solventless extracts available here. 80%THC :headbang:

Never got into dabbing, it’s ok, but there’s something about the ritual of making a joint I love. THC caps are a good way to go...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Never got into dabbing, it’s ok, but there’s something about the ritual of making a joint I love. THC caps are a good way to go...

Thanks for the tip!

Y'know, I cannot think of the last time I smoked a joint. I vape. But yeah, now I wanna roll one, it is a nice ritual. Traditional dab rigs are very much not a pleasant ritual.

I never bothered with it much because of all the solvents used in making extracts. But Canna Farms has a number of 'live' and solvent less extracts now! The only thing about the Shatterizer vape is that it has those heavy duty metal coil pieces that need replacing after 2-3 weeks of use (for me longer as its not daily). And Im concerned about getting into that much waste and ongoing expense. Extracts cost enough as it is!