COVID-19: Quarantine Self Help Group

lilacmess

No this shit is going though rought now,

I just step on an open window at floor1 and some fucking guard  run at me aldo i was still, I told them i saw the window open and someone else outside i just get out to get a breath of fresh air,some dude ran after me he thought i was truiynnt to escape,I told them to fuck off ,I just wanna some fresh air and take a piss 3m away from the builiding, they charge me for attenpt escape 

• Haha 1

On his declaration he said i saw a guy outside and come running to me,I said i saw a guy outside in black and i thought i can be in this garden also but than i had a pannic attack when i saw this dark tall creature runing to me and i ran also,but there we're no witnesses ,how can he act like Nostradamus and thought i try to escape w h en i got only my cigarrettes and lighter with me and light clothes,by t h at time temperature was close to 0 degrees ....anyway this was the Jandermery(the ones from french movies with Louis De Funnes) and the said we will hand this over to the Police ,i said wow they will get back togheter to handle my case,I must be lucky 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, foreverguns said:

On his declaration he said i saw a guy outside and come running to me,I said i saw a guy outside in black and i thought i can be in this garden also but than i had a pannic attack when i saw this dark tall creature runing to me and i ran also,but there we're no witnesses ,how can he act like Nostradamus and thought i try to escape w h en i got only my cigarrettes and lighter with me and light clothes,by t h at time temperature was close to 0 degrees ....anyway this was the Jandermery(the ones from french movies with Louis De Funnes) and the said we will hand this over to the Police ,i said wow they will get back togheter to handle my case,I must be lucky 

This is fucking gold 😂

Tryna work on my beach body. Eating healthy, no beer and more water, doing the exercises I can. But I need low impact cardio. Without getting out for long walks my adonis bod lays buried under a jiggly cushion of sour cream dip. Even my frantic, neurotic, apartment-pacing isnt getting the needed number of steps in! lol

Can anyone relate?

1 minute ago, soon said:

Tryna work on my beach body. Eating healthy, no beer and more water, doing the exercises I can. But I need low impact cardio. Without getting out for long walks my adonis bod lays buried under a jiggly cushion of sour cream dip. Even my frantic, neurotic, apartment-pacing isnt getting the needed number of steps in! lol

Can anyone relate?

Yes :lol:.

My routine is out the window right now. Try to work out a bit (I do a program called Fat Attack *lol*), but I've been a bit sick the last few days.

6 minutes ago, lilacmess said:

Yes :lol:.

My routine is out the window right now. Try to work out a bit (I do a program called Fat Attack *lol*), but I've been a bit sick the last few days.

Haha, well Im kinda glad that its not just me!

Fat Attack!? Ahh, I love it :lol: Might need to check that out. Maybe everyone will just gain a few lbs/ounces and will all look great by mutual comparison... is my wishful thinking, lol. Nah, its about being healthy and feeling good though isnt it. 

Sorry to hear that you are a bit sick. Thats insult to injury. Feel better soon! We'll all be fit-as-Fortus in no time :4tus: