Duff McKagan to go live with AWOLNATION on Wednesday March 25th @ 12pm PST

24 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Nice! Hopefully we get an update on the GnR situation here.

Don't bet on it.

Just now, MildlyArtistic said:

I could give you that update right now.

"We all want to do it."

"We're jamming and recording ideas all the time."

"I can't really talk about that."

Adding:

"There's so many moving parts in light of what's happening in the world right now."

• Like 4

5 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Don't bet on it.

Adding:

"There's so many moving parts in light of what's happening in the world right now."

“We don’t really know how to release an album in this day and age. There’s really no good way to do it anymore, y’know?”

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joraz said:

Serious question do you think he’ll mention anything abt the show last week and why they didnt play some stuff or atleast mention it? Even make mention of hardschool’s existence?

Depends on the questions and any preceding agreement regarding what (not) to ask. 

Obviously the ‘we can’t figure out how to release music’ thing is bogus.

But part of me thinks back to the Globo interview when the interviewer asks Duff and Axl about formats, about ‘how will Guns next release arrive?’ I think Duff was the only one to answer the question? 

I can imagine the insular and reclusive Axl sitting there, being shocked by the questions, having never even considered if before. Thinking to himself “streaming is what we called it when Slash got drunk and pissed his pants! Wtf is this dude talking about??” Axl didn’t even know that cd’s weren’t the main method of release?

And then Axl got all freaked out about the subject. And is now frozen in anxiety.

Globos question is the new Bon Ezrin feedback, so to speak?

• Haha 1

He"ll promote his woke tenderness album. 

"I really enjoyed making tenderness my solo record because y"know, i think thats what we all need in life at the moment. People showing tenderness and caring for others".🙄

Edited by Sydney Fan

5 hours ago, ThePreacher said:

"As soon as the pandemic is over, we are gonna look very serious into making some new music. But first Slash does an album and Loaded will also be touring next year"

I would be interested in another Loaded tour. Never got to see them the last time around.

34 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Ha! I know you're joking😂 This will be another shoot the shit interview like Jonesies jukebox.

Wow, I initially misread your post and thought it said “This will be another shit interview like Jonesies jukebox.” 

Being cooped up is starting to get to me. :lol:

2 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

Wow, I initially misread your post and thought it said “This will be another shit interview like Jonesies jukebox.” 

Being cooped up is starting to get to me. :lol:

I know! I'm starting to go crazy too🤠 

Love Jonesy!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, downzy said:

How AWOLNATION never opened for GNR in the last four years is beyond me. 

Great band who would have worked as a fantastic opener.  

I probably would have gone to more shows if AWOLNATION opened for them.  

We have talked about this before, but I talked to Aaron and Issac Carpenter (ex-Loaded) in early 2017, and at the time it seems like it was supposed to be in play for late 2017, but I think AWOL decided to write their new album during that time instead