He is flakey. Truth or not .?

Amaya

Google Not In This Lifetime Tour. Their tour was so record breaking as the 3rd, 4th highest tour, it has its own wikipedia page. In the page, it says The Cult opened a few times for GnR, NITLT. I did not know that. I missed seeing that here.  So Axl approved of seeing Matt. I knowvhe is friends with Duff, Slash. I know Steve got to do a song or 2 in C,  Ohio. N,TN. Argentina.  The  page says Izzy showed up for a soundcheck  and left. So that means he talked to them and they all agreed on city , song, etc. So he does a soundcheck and leaves.  I never read that here.   That is not flakey. That is uncouth.  That sounds like someone has problems.  Yes, wikipedia. People can go in and put in things not true.                                                                                                                      Was this true  or not?                                

Edited by Amaya
Formatting s.pace

The story about Izzy doing soundcheck hasn't been confirmed and it most likely never happened:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/221160-why-did-izzy-quit-the-reunion-after-flying-out-for-a-soundcheck-hadnt-the-money-already-been-discussed-at-that-point/?do=findComment&comment=4616473

Matt Sorum doesn't play in the Cult now.

Also, according to Matt's book (which I was also too late to put on my Kindle :max:) he's not friends anymore with Slash and Duff. And to me it's been fairly obvious for a while that Slash and Duff weren't eager to have him in the reunion, as Arlett Vereecke, who was with GNR in the beginning and still was in contact with Slash, told in an interview after the reunion started how she thought it would be impossible to have Matt there, because he was a pain in VR. Being upset that he didn't get as much screen time in videos as Slash. It seems to me his ego is too big when he doesn't realize his place in regards to Slash.

• Like 1

On 10/04/2020 at 6:28 PM, Lio said:

Also, according to Matt's book (which I was also too late to put on my Kindle :max:) he's not friends anymore with Slash and Duff. And to me it's been fairly obvious for a while that Slash and Duff weren't eager to have him in the reunion, as Arlett Vereecke, who was with GNR in the beginning and still was in contact with Slash, told in an interview after the reunion started how she thought it would be impossible to have Matt there, because he was a pain in VR. Being upset that he didn't get as much screen time in videos as Slash. It seems to me his ego is too big when he doesn't realize his place in regards to Slash.

If matt isnt friends with slash and duff over nitl, then i dont know why slash and duff are still trying to keep up appearances with sending birthday messages....if they still do. I had thought matts ego would have changed because as he once drummed for motorhead, lemmy wouldnt take any ego shit.

Edited by Sydney Fan

On 4/11/2020 at 3:13 AM, Sydney Fan said:

If matt isnt friends with slash and duff over nitl, then i dont know why slash and duff are still trying to keep up appearances with sending birthday messages....if they still do. I had thought matts ego would have changed because as he once drummed for motorhead, lemmy wouldnt take any ego shit.

Slash did...didnt see a birthday wish from Duff on IG but maybe he did on Twitter? 

• Thanks 1