Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

1 hour ago, circusboy666 said:

So my postponed show at MetLife...am I able to get a refund? I have lost my interest in going anyway.

for rage they offered refund right away with new date

For the Missoula show the email said you have 30 days to request a refund once the new date is announced.  If no new date has been announced by July 20th, a 30 day window opens to request a refund.

2 hours ago, circusboy666 said:

So my postponed show at MetLife...am I able to get a refund? I have lost my interest in going anyway.

for rage they offered refund right away with new date

No 1 really knows as yet everyone else has offered re funds wherayher or not Guns do is for us too be seen

It's not the bands fault these shows cant happen but come on these fans are their customers after all - instead of letting them get only the cold hard facts from ticketmaster alone, a little note on their social media could make a huge difference on how those who purchased tickets are going to decide if they still want to attend a later date or just get a refund.

Not feeling sorry for the machine one bit - they charged insane prices for a ticket and now Corona brings em some karma. We probably see ticket prices going up even more when the restictions are over.

Looks like I'll be taking my memories with me and wont attend any more GNR shows. And since there's no new music either, might as well call it a day regarding GNR. Thanks to the lameass management I'm going home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

Hopefully we can get refunds...

I think 9 out of 19 NA shows are still ON....but I think they will postpone all of them.
In this Covid era cancelling will mean refunds....postponing will mean "Tickets are good for the new date".... so no refund yet.

In the end they will refund but first they buy time.

It surely cannot be legal for whoever (ticketmaster/live nation) to insist on attending a postponed show? You buy the ticket with the date. Not getting an instant refund is completely unacceptable. A few of the flight operators (Ryanair) are trying this con also, offering ''vouchers'' for rescheduled flights.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 4:25 PM, BadApples87 said:

Nice of them to finally announce what we already knew.  The tour dates in May and June weren't going to happen. 

The US tour dates aren't going to happen either.  They'll probably wait until July 1 to cancel the North American dates.

Yeah, or maybe June. Nikki Sixx said they would know about their stadium tour by June. I'm sure GNR will be cancelled too since it's the new Rangers stadium which isn't even opened yet.

Next week, the stadium will give out tours, for a price, of course, but they seem confident the Rangers will be playing baseball soon. 

I doubt any concerts will be happening until 2021 or maybe even later on. I want the concerts cancelled and I will worry about if/when tours start up again.

30 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It surely cannot be legal for whoever (ticketmaster/live nation) to insist on attending a postponed show? You buy the ticket with the date. Not getting an instant refund is completely unacceptable. A few of the flight operators (Ryanair) are trying this con also, offering ''vouchers'' for rescheduled flights.

Not sure if it's about being legal or not....but if they will have to refund most of the people right now nobody will get a dime because they cannot afford it.....it's too much.
I agree with you that it might be not fair for the fans who really need the money right NOW....but that's the way it is unfortunately.

Edited by avahland
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, EricA said:

Makes me wonder, why there are offered refunds for the NA leg, and nothing like this for the EU dates:question:

Probably different legalities in other countries.  They know (Live Nation) a potential massive class action lawsuit hangs over their head in USA.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

Probably different legalities in other countries.  They know (Live Nation) a potential massive class action lawsuit hangs over their head in USA.

atm the legalities here are: they don't HAVE to give a refund in case of postponement, but hey, if they WANT to, it'll be ok.

But i'm just curious, i'll keep my tix, and try to make the new dates, if there are some in 2021.

• Like 1

I just saw the announcement for the MetLife show. Although I knew it wasn't going to happen since NJ got hit hard with COVID-19, it still SUCKS!!! Oh well. I was looking forward to seeing GNR for the seventh time. 

Edited by Draguns