Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

On 29.6.2020 at 2:43 PM, PatrickS77 said:

You should look around. Everyone is postponing their dates to next year. GNR will do so too on July 6th. 

I'm curious, if it really turns out to be true, that the reschedule dates for the EU 2021 shows are announced today...waiting...:popcorn:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, EricA said:

I'm curious, if it really turns out to be true, that the reschedule dates for the EU 2021 shows are announced today...waiting...:popcorn:

That could be difficult, if the same venues are available etc.. I cant see mass crowd gatherings in a year to be honest 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dando said:

That could be difficult, if the same venues are available etc.. I cant see mass crowd gatherings in a year to be honest 

i'm just trying to stay positive (how ever it'll turn out in the end) if i had to bury my further "concert life" right now, by only being pessimistic about 2021, i'll catch a deep depression imediatly:lol:

Edited by EricA

1 minute ago, Gavin82 said:

I'm with everyone else cant see mass gatherings for a good year or 2 & the each Stadium can cost £250.000 it's a massive gamble too shell out deposits on like 20 +Stadiums

I'd defo call it quits if it was me.

Yeah, I'm in this camp too. I can't see it happening next spring/summer really. Especially in America. 

Having said that, I'm sure they WILL reschedule for next year whether it gets postponed again or not, as very bands have cancelled outright. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, dando said:

I just think that this kung flu as trump calls it 😂 isn't going to be gone and the world all having vaccines to safely having shows with crowds. Im definitely not going to a gig in a face mask

Yeah. I thought that too. I just returned a ticket for a concert in Italy and got a stupid coupon and now I'm contemplating whether I should buy a ticket for a show in Milan next june. But then what? Am I going to stand close to a couple 100 people at a show with a couple 1000 and hope for the best? What is different next year, if there is no vaccine? Or if there is one, should I get a barely tested new vaccine just to be able to go to concerts again?

Edited by PatrickS77

57 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. I thought that too. I just returned a ticket for a concert in Italy and got a stupid coupon and now I'm contemplating whether I should buy a ticket for a show in Milan next june. But then what? Am I going to stand close to a couple 100 people at a show with a couple 1000 and hope for the best? What is different next year, if there is no vaccine? Or if there is one, should I get a barely tested new vaccine just to be able to go to concerts again?

I'd take my chances with a vaccine unless its bleach or whatever that fat orange dickhead said you should inject... Rather have a certified vaccine that may or not work... Than catch it and be in intensive care again 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dando said:

I'd take my chances with a vaccine unless its bleach or whatever that fat orange dickhead said you should inject... Rather have a certified vaccine that may or not work... Than catch it and be in intensive care again 

Well. If I'm worried then I'm more worried about side effects, than whether it works or not. :shrugs:

So, you've already had it and went to intensive care? Do you know how/where you got it?

2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Cant see us hearing about 2021 today 

It's only 10 am in L.A. so give it some more time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. If I'm worried then I'm more worried about side effects, than whether it works or not. :shrugs:

So, you've already had it and went to intensive care? Do you know how/where you got it?

It wasn't for covid 👍 

4 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

It's only 10 am in L.A. so give it some more time.

• Like 1

I just want a refund now. I have practically zero buzz for a GNR gig with everything that's going on in the world.

I also can't see stadium gigs happening next year so I'd rather they just cancel the tour altogether and issue refunds.

The best thing they can do is cancel the tour and confirm new music is coming out.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

I just want a refund now. I have practically zero buzz for a GNR gig with everything that's going on in the world.

I also can't see stadium gigs happening next year so I'd rather they just cancel the tour altogether and issue refunds.

The best thing they can do is cancel the tour and confirm new music is coming out.

I agree, but it's often not the artists who decides on these matters.

The promoter, in this case Live Nation, is likely the entity responsible for refunds and when/if to issue them.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

People have had refunds I've had my London money back see the tour thread  it's in the London thread just submit a claim give it 14 days tho

Edited by Gavin82

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

People have had refunds I've had my London money back see the tour thread  it's in the London thread

I'm from the UK but got Hamburg tickets as I couldn't make either of the London dates.

I didn't realise any refunds had been issued. Do you know if anyone has had any money back yet for Hamburg?

Edited by jackparker123

5 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

I'm from the UK but got Hamburg tickets as I couldn't make either of the London dates.

I didn't realise any refunds had been issued. Do you know if anyone has had any money back yet for Hamburg?

No, as the shows for the European Tour are only postponed not cancelled, no refunds were offered.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

It's different in each country. If it is cancelled it could be that you only get a coupon. Fucking Germany (and many other countries) issued an unlawful law, that allows concert promoters to issue coupons, instead of returning your money. It's criminal.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I've had over £400 back loads have put in for a refund

To be honest i didn't give it a 2nd thought about a refund, i might now as its a hell of a lot of money, 2 tickets each for 4 shows... I'll still go if/when its rescheduled