Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

2 hours ago, JY2016 said:

Just announced that Pearl Jam will be the headliner for Pinkpop Sunday 2021, so that means no GNR. Had also tickets for three PJ shows this summer, so can not complain. I am sure once GNR rescheduled the Netherlands will be part of the tour (probably their home ground in Nijmegen?)...

That's a bit strange. If they were due to play it this year, you'd think they'd be part of the 2021 lineup.......

2 hours ago, JY2016 said:

Just announced that Pearl Jam will be the headliner for Pinkpop Sunday 2021, so that means no GNR. Had also tickets for three PJ shows this summer, so can not complain. I am sure once GNR rescheduled the Netherlands will be part of the tour (probably their home ground in Nijmegen?)...

Could also mean no Post Malone. There's still one headliner to be announced.

London held its 1st indoor theater show this wk everyone had too wear face masks & every few seats were marked with an X it was a test run by Andrew lloyd Webber it could well be Arenas & Stadiums make face masks as well

https://www.kerrang.com/the-news/pearl-jam-announce-rescheduled-2021-european-tour/

P Jam 2021 EU dates NO UK dates they must be still hoping for BST 2021 even tho there is no room for them in July for BST 

Edited by Gavin82

39 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That's a bit strange. If they were due to play it this year, you'd think they'd be part of the 2021 lineup.......

It wouldn't make me wonder if festivals like Pinkpop and Firenzerocks, where GnR would have been headliner this year, choose now, to leave them out.

Who ever does the desicions in the GnR Camp, when or if, they plan to do 2021 shows is probably much to late to answer the requests of the festival organisators.

It's obligate that the festivals want to make everything clear now for the next season, so they might don't get a spot at the 2021 festivals, wether they happen or not.

• Like 2

Jon Bon Jovi was on BBC Radio 2 this morning, plugging the new Bon Jovi album. He also mentioned the cancelled Bon Jovi tour and said words to the effect of..

"I was worried that because of the Coronavirus people would really need the money, so we felt we needed to cancel the tour and refunded everyone's money"

Imagine Axl going on radio, plugging an upcoming new GNR album, and making a similar statement about cancelling GNR tour dates to help out struggling fans :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by jackparker123
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

51 minutes ago, The Black said:

Could also mean no Post Malone. There's still one headliner to be announced.

On Facebook, they responded that GNR will not play next year at the festival, also not on one of the other days

Edited by JY2016

10 minutes ago, jackparker123 said:

Jon Bon Jovi was on BBC Radio 2 this morning, plugging the new Bon Jovi album. He also mentioned the cancelled Bon Jovi tour and said words to the effect of..

"I was worried that because of the Coronavirus people would really need the money, so we felt we needed to cancel the tour and refunded everyone's money"

Imagine Axl going on radio, plugging an upcoming new GNR album, and making a similar statement about cancelling GNR tour dates to help out struggling fans :lol::lol::lol:

I have massive respect for his decision to do that. 

32 minutes ago, EricA said:

It wouldn't make me wonder if festivals like Pinkpop and Firenzerocks, where GnR would have been headliner this year, choose now, to leave them out.

Who ever does the desicions in the GnR Camp, when or if, they plan to do 2021 shows is probably much to late to answer the requests of the festival organisators.

It's obligate that the festivals want to make everything clear now for the next season, so they might don't get a spot at the 2021 festivals, wether they happen or not.

That could well be it. Or of course the new dates across Europe don't fit in with PinkPop. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, EricA said:

Non mi farei meravigliare se festival come Pinkpop e Firenzerocks, dove GnR sarebbe stato il protagonista quest'anno, scegli ora, di lasciarli fuori.

Chi ha mai preso le decisioni nel campo GnR, quando o se, hanno intenzione di fare spettacoli del 2021 è probabilmente troppo tardi per rispondere alle richieste degli organizzatori del festival.

È obbligatorio che i festival vogliano chiarire tutto per la prossima stagione, quindi potrebbero non avere un posto ai festival del 2021, indipendentemente dal fatto che accadano o meno.

Being Italian I haven't seen PinkPop, but I know that the Firenze Rocks kept the date free on June 19, 2021. From what the organization has implied, they hope until the end to reconfirm the Guns. I already had a ticket to the Guns, so I hope to reconfirm. 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klakly said:

Being Italian I haven't seen PinkPop, but I know that the Firenze Rocks kept the date free on June 19, 2021. From what the organization has implied, they hope until the end to reconfirm the Guns. I already had a ticket to the Guns, so I hope to reconfirm. 🤞

ciao kalky :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JY2016 said:

I can't see them doing Nijmegen again after 2017 and 2018, maybe Amsterdam (Ziggo Dome or Johann Cruyff Arena) or De Kuip in Rotterdam 

19 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I can't see them doing Nijmegen again after 2017 and 2018, maybe Amsterdam (Ziggo Dome or Johann Cruyff Arena) or De Kuip in Rotterdam 

Maybe, but they can reach a lot more people in Nijmegen, it's a more populous area.

3 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Please let it be Ziggo Dome or even smaller AFAS Live.
I've seen enough big Arena's/venues and love to see them up close and personal.

1 hour ago, Robert39 said:

They need to !!! My 8 year old son wants to see them live, so they better come to holland paradisecity Nijmegen !!!

I also would like to see them too :lol::headbang::slash:     

Don't forget to give him the lyrics to Pretty Tied Up, Back Off Bitch or My Michelle.

8 is a good age to get him into that sort of thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3