Unofficial updates on 2020 tour

On 7/21/2020 at 10:35 AM, Coma16 said:

Dont hold your breath, the same was said about July 19th...

Looks like you were right unless something is announced super late.This band .....,I often wonder why I still bother ...lightning in a bottle for 5 years three decades ago and mostly headaches ever since although the reunion shows were good and fun the 4 I saw but I think I’m just kind of done.

Tell us what the fuck is happening. Give us some sort of damn idea what the hell the plan is and where our money is. 

This really shouldn't be that fucking hard. Total radio silence from the band just shows utter contempt towards fans and their money. No apology, no acknowledgement of our patience, just nothing. 

This incident is getting towards being the final straw for me with this band. If you can't treat me and my money with even the most basic levels of respect, then I'll take it elsewhere. 

Give everyone, everywhere a fucking refund or tell us what the plan is. Because if you haven't made those plans yet, then you're screwed anyway. 

As for Ticketmaster and their promises and open lies about updates- I hope your shitty operation goes bust. I'd probably sacrifice my ticket money just to see your greedy, cheating, manipulating, exploiting little shit-show collapse around you. Go to hell. 

Sorry, rant over! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Tell us what the fuck is happening. Give us some sort of damn idea what the hell the plan is and where our money is. 

This really shouldn't be that fucking hard. Total radio silence from the band just shows utter contempt towards fans and their money. No apology, no acknowledgement of our patience, just nothing. 

This incident is getting towards being the final straw for me with this band. If you can't treat me and my money with even the most basic levels of respect, then I'll take it elsewhere. 

Give everyone, everywhere a fucking refund or tell us what the plan is. Because if you haven't made those plans yet, then you're screwed anyway. 

As for Ticketmaster and their promises and open lies about updates- I hope your shitty operation goes bust. I'd probably sacrifice my ticket money just to see your greedy, cheating, manipulating, exploiting little shit-show collapse around you. Go to hell. 

Sorry, rant over! 

Dropping a new song would certainly cheer me up about this shambolic tour situation.

Even a solid album update. Album title. A new song title. Anything.

I'm not remotely interested in the tour at this point, I just want my money back.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Does anybody have an idea of what will happen with Europe?

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Ah. Who cares? Europe apparently is the scum of the earth. :wacko:

Na, nothing, i'm really one of the most patiently persons ever, but if we don't get an update regarding the EU shows in the next days, i'll burn the f'n tickets:anger:

28 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Id EU happens in '21, then logically May/June. Too cold before and after, band occupied in summer. That's all we can surmise for now. 

Agree since 2016 all shows in each country were in summer time, so they are a summer touring band i reckon now.

I predict Australia November/December 2021.

Edited by Sydney Fan

1 hour ago, stezmacc said:

English football season due to finish in may so hopefully Spurs ground will be available end of may / early June 🤞

If USA starts July thru Aug there EU dates will have too be May / June as Sep / Oct is pushing it a bit & they will want too keep dates as original as poss

6 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Italian tickemaster has Just postponed  deadline for refunds to the 31st of august

They must be waiting on something 

• Like 1

Just got an email from ticketmaster. Since GNR could not get a new date at the Globe Life venue for 2021, I will get a full refund in 30 days.

Well, this sucks. I doubt GNR will get back to Dallas anytime soon.

All I have left for 2021 is the Crue fest. Waiting to hear from Kiss. I'm sure they will cancel too.  I went from so many concerts for 2020 to possibly one in 2021.

This sucks for everyone.

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

If they haven't outright cancelled the American shows, I'm sure they won't cancel Europe either. Some individual shows may bite the dust though. We know Holland isn't happening for instance. 

Just cancelled the Arlington/Dallas show. Couldn't get a date for the same venue for 2021. I expect a refund in about 30 days.

• Sad 1

On 29.7.2020 at 4:10 PM, EricA said:

Na, nothing, i'm really one of the most patiently persons ever, but if we don't get an update regarding the EU shows in the next days, i'll burn the f'n tickets:anger:

Fuck them. I finally got answer from Ticketmaster Irland, looks like I'm getting my money back for Dublin. So I'm down to only 1 ticket.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Fuck them. I finally got answer from Ticketmaster Irland, looks like I'm getting my money back for Dublin. So I'm down to only 1 ticket.

Did they say anything about rescheduling, or give a date for an announcement? (Not that anything happened on the last date they dished out of course.....) 

6 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Did they say anything about rescheduling, or give a date for an announcement? (Not that anything happened on the last date they dished out of course.....) 

No. They just asked for my credit card end number, as I gave them the wrong one. :facepalm: I said in my second E-Mail, after they totally ignored what I said in my first one and sent me meaningless Standard reply, that I do not care for a new date and want my money back.

So, another week's gone, and there's no update on the EU shows. We are keeping our tickets now since months without knowing what for. That's a serious issue people should ask Fernando about on reddit !

oh wait...no, the answer would be bs anyways.

Edited by EricA
  • Like 1